Does anyone know how to build and arm the homeless guitar?

if I bought....
ibanez tremolo
strat body
kramer neck
EMGs

and just custom painted it would that work? or is there somewhere i can buy a replica straight up?
Warmoth can provide the neck:
http://www.warmoth.com/Guitar/Necks/Explorer_WarmothPro.aspx

I don't know about an Ibanez Tremolo but an Original Floyd can do just fine..
http://www.warmoth.com/Original-Floyd-Rose-C693.aspx

Basically, warmoth can provide the parts.
If you're asking about like, a custom order one..I'm not sure. I don't think there are any sites that sell Arm the Homeless replicas.
ESP LTD M-100FM Tone Zone (B)/Breed Neck (N) w/ Coil Splits
Fender Electro-Acoustic
Line6 Studio UX2
BOSS DD-6 Digital Delay/DS-1 Distortion Robert Keeley ULTRA Mod
Electro Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb
Dunlop SW-95 Crybaby Slash Wah
wasnt his Arm The Homeless guitar just a heavily repainted Kramer? if so you could probly buy some old Kramer parts and use them. It'd probly be cheaper than warmoth too
Stuff that I bought:

Washburn WM24V
Raven RG100 Amplifier
Zoom G1X Multi-Effects Pedal

Quote by jsync
how do you define a guitar for a female?
how about one that whines and has trouble with feedback?
Quote by Destinyrider22
wasnt his Arm The Homeless guitar just a heavily repainted Kramer?

No.
i think the main points would be the Kramer neck, EMGs, and i believe he used a FR, not an Ibanez tremolo. id just pick the parts up from ebay. would be a lot cheaper than Warmoth
Personally I think his sound is more in his effects and amp than it is in his guitar (and he only has like 6 pedals, so its do-able), maybe try that?
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
It looks pretty Kramer-ish to me...

Might be a Partskramer, though...
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Its a Kramer with EMGs, a Kill switch toggle and an original edge ( he uses the edge trem on all his floyd guitars )

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Think of all the homeless he could've fed with the money he blew on that guitar.

The Hippos are pretty nice, though.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
I've heard that the pickups are actually single coils under EMG style covers, but I don't know if its actually true. They do look a bit to shiny to be EMGs, which usually have flat black covers.
I did actually read that it's actually EMG single coils that fit in humbucker housings.
It's a Mongrel guitar, there isn't any definite info on what's what. Except that it was a performance guitar custom and the only original thing is the body.

Neck looks like a Kramer banana style headstock.

It's actually a 3 way toggle switch on the lower horn of the guitar, he creates a killswitch effect by lowering one of the pickups' volume to zero and then toggles between them.

Ibanez Edge Trem because he said he likes how the way they felt compared to original floyd rose trems.
ESP LTD M-100FM Tone Zone (B)/Breed Neck (N) w/ Coil Splits
Fender Electro-Acoustic
Line6 Studio UX2
BOSS DD-6 Digital Delay/DS-1 Distortion Robert Keeley ULTRA Mod
Electro Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb
Dunlop SW-95 Crybaby Slash Wah
i mean it really does sound like he is using single coils in most of his songs with RATM. and he mentions in the videos on youtube that his guitar didnt have a 3 way toggle, so he modded it and installed it to get a killswitch effect, doesn't acually have a killswitch
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED