I was playing guitar for about 30 minutes, when I decided to go grab a glass of water. When I got back I picked up my guitar, and I was caught off guard...there was a small beetle crawling into my pickup! Before I could react, it had climbed down into the guitar, and now I cant get it out! Does anyone know how I can get it out, without taking apart my guitar, or should I just accept that he lives there now and burn my guitar with fire?

UPDATE: I've been searching the cracks of my pickup with a flashlight, and there's still no sign of the little guy. Next, I'm going to shake the guitar violently in hopes that he will become uncomfortable and leave.

UPDATE 2: Still no luck, I'm going to try playing some Nickelback to scare him away.
Last edited by BruceMacD at Jun 12, 2011,
Bah humbugger.

HAHAH!
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Bah humbugger.

HAHAH!

Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
I know exactly how to get it out. I'll just need you to ship the guitar to me, and then I'll ship it back once I get rid of the infestation.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Sounds like god's telling you to write a folk song.
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I know exactly how to get it out. I'll just need you to ship the guitar to me, and then I'll ship it back once I get rid of the infestation.

Lord, I hope it's not an infestation. The last thing I want is thousands of baby bugs crawling out of my guitar.
Quote by BruceMacD
Lord, I hope it's not an infestation. The last thing I want is thousands of baby bugs crawling out of my guitar.

Though if it happened during a show, it'd be legendary.
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
'eh, he'll come out as soon as he needs food, unless for whatever you have beetle food in your guitar. Either that, or he dies. Or it's a she lays all her eggs then dies
Quote by robhc
'eh, he'll come out as soon as he needs food, unless for whatever you have beetle food in your guitar. Either that, or he dies. Or it's a she lays all her eggs then dies

What do beetles eat? I just read some eat dirt, so it might be happy inside the guitar, as I've never been able to clean it.
I wonder if it's one of those beetles that lays its eggs in wood which is then eaten by the babies.

It would suck if the rest of your gear got infected.
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Would suck if it ate away your guitar.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis
Would suck if it ate away your guitar.

On the bright side, it didn't look like the kind of beetle that eats wood.
Start playing some Beatles!

...Guys?

.....Guys?
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

^
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
I'm sure your tone will sound much more organic now.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BruceMacD
What do beetles eat? I just read some eat dirt, so it might be happy inside the guitar, as I've never been able to clean it.
Maybe now might be a good time to take it all apart and do some hardcore cleaning then. Hell, you might even find the bug in there still.

In any case, you do need to periodically check everything out in there...
Quote by BruceMacD
UPDATE: I've been searching the cracks of my pickup with a flashlight

When I first read this I thought it said fleshlight....
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Try playing some Beatles.
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Quote by RampagingAcorn
Start playing some Beatles!

...Guys?

.....Guys?

I laughed my ass off at this.

EDIT: ^ You're late, bud.
Quote by BruceMacD

No, they eat sand. You have to fill your guitar with sand.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Papa Roach???
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Just play loud until he leaves.

Semi-related, I automatically thought everyone typing "beetle" was spelling it wrong, and should have spelled it "Beatle."

Guess who I've been listening to recently.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
yes beatles or a stirring rendition of flight of the bumblebees to coax it out....
Metalheads see through the corporate and political candy store bs proliferated by the media and powers that be, we want the truth, we want respect, and we pwn your face weaklings!! ROCK HARD RIDE FREE!!
well if you have not compassion for the little critter, i'd say Air dust the shit out of it

i dont know if that would damage anything in there, id supose not but better to check around the internet first than fill your bass with sand to sound electric
Quote by DonGlover
No, they eat sand. You have to fill your guitar with sand.

Oh god, that thread was great.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Bah humbugger.

HAHAH!

You guys should just give up. This is the best pun this thread will ever see.