Page 1 of 2
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
What food. You must be flying first class. Shut up before I start throwing my peanuts at you. I hope you have a fucking peanut allergy.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Whats the food with airplane deals?
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
I've only had sandwiches on airplanes, and those have always been suprisingly good.
Tell me who's that writin'...
Quote by WantsLesPaul

my first thought when I read the title lol
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Maybe in higher altitude , food molecules take more space and distance between them increases , thus reducing the intensity of flavor.

Or maybe it's just crappy food.
- - - - - - - - - - -
You know, I really like some airplane food oddly enough.
And I love airports. Especially after flights because they seem like some sort of void which doesn't exist until you exit it or catch your next flight. They're like tributes to some shiny future too.
Quote by Jackal58
What food. You must be flying first class. Shut up before I start throwing my peanuts at you. I hope you have a fucking peanut allergy.

This. Obviously you people haven't flown lately
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by rgrockr
This. Obviously you people haven't flown lately

Would I get any food on a flight halfway around the world?
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

I love airports, love airplane food. I'd enjoy living like Clooney in "Up", at least for a year or two.
ive always gotten meals on airplanes, and have ever only flown (is that a word?) on coach and economy

****ing hate airplanes, makes me sick, unable to sleep, and headachey. Most o the flights ive been on were 8-10 hour trips to taiwan too.

and the food tastes bad to me because of the headacheyness and nauseaus feeling i think
Tastes good to me brah...
Quote by Rocker007
Blackrat has won this thread. That is an awsome post.

This was posted right after I posted said post in a completely different thread... Whups.

"There are 3 types of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't."
Quote by SheKILaDZE
I love airports, love airplane food. I'd enjoy living like Clooney in "Up", at least for a year or two.

But you'd be very lonely or sad
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
I love airplane food! Eating out of those trays and opening all the little packets is so exciting haha
cat
Last time I flew on an airplane, they didn't even have food. Wtf kinda plane are you flying, TS? The Concord?! /shakes head

Edit:
Quote by Black Rat 1214
Tastes good to me brah...

Don't ever use the term "brah" again. And only the term "bra" when referring to your girlfriend's delicates.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Jun 13, 2011,
Flew from Auckland to Brunei to Kuala Lumpur to London. Huge travels, did,'t eat jack because the food was shit. If you like eating, don't fly Royal Brunei Airlines. I mean, I got the vegan meal and all, but still. Pretty sure they could've done better. Oh and they don't serve alcohol on the plane either.. What's up with that.
I've never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful. ~Author Unknown
Emirates food was pretty ok. Couldn't say about any other company.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by gilly_90
Emirates food was pretty ok. Couldn't say about any other company.

Ughhhh Melbourne to Dubai and Dubai to Venice and back to Melbourne from Rome on Emirates. All the food was shit.
Quote by metallicaftwlp
Ughhhh Melbourne to Dubai and Dubai to Venice and back to Melbourne from Rome on Emirates. All the food was shit.

how long ago?
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Pro travelers tip:

Malaysian Airlines, Singapore Airlines, Air India, SriLankan Airlines, Thai Airways are all decent. Quantas is average, but I think they've got better over the years.
I've never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful. ~Author Unknown
Quote by nishhza
Pro travelers tip:

Malaysian Airlines, Singapore Airlines, Air India, SriLankan Airlines, Thai Airways are all decent. Quantas is average, but I think they've got better over the years.

Qantas is brilliant! =]
Well it is like... 10 bucks for a chicken and lettuce sandwich, from a packet.
So it is indeed terribly shit.
-------------------------------------------
Gear:

Guitar(s): .Shecter Tempest EXTREMEEEEEE
--------------Maton CW-80

Amplification: Randall RG75 G3
Quote by nishhza
Flew from Auckland to Brunei to Kuala Lumpur to London. Huge travels, did,'t eat jack because the food was shit. If you like eating, don't fly Royal Brunei Airlines. I mean, I got the vegan meal and all, but still. Pretty sure they could've done better. Oh and they don't serve alcohol on the plane either.. What's up with that?

But alcohol is the whole point of flying!
I work at an airport.
The peanuts/pretzels/cookies are flavor enhanced because your tastebuds don't function as highly at the high altitudes reached in flight. I'd presume the hot meals are the same.
Economy class airplane food stinks.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
last few times i've flown (4-6 hr flights)

They offered free drinks (United, Air Tran, Delta, Continental)

They each had some expensive boxed food. Crackers and cheese(Some of it was good. most was blah) For around $8

They did have turkey and swiss on one flight but those ran out quickly.
Gear's : Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube | MicroCube | Noisy Cricket | Ibanez S470DXQM Blue Burst | Takamine EG440C
Pedals : MXR M-108 EQ | Digitech Bad Monkey, Sanpera I, GFS Tuner

Seref : Cali would put a health warning on celery if they could
Quote by mrfinkle213
I work at an airport.
The peanuts/pretzels/cookies are flavor enhanced because your tastebuds don't function as highly at the high altitudes reached in flight. I'd presume the hot meals are the same.

wha....really?
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by SheKILaDZE

so much this

i only like holidays for the travel
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Page 1 of 2