Hey guys i just rented this thing for a while and i can say it's a pretty awesome amp, i like tube tone but this thing is really convenient at the moment but the problem is i can't find anywhere that tells me what all the amp models and cabinet models are because this is the first model, it has both a treadplate model and a line 6 treadplate model, no agro or criminal amp model or anything, if someone could find me a list of amp/cabinet models that would be awesome.
picture???
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣

this is the newer model and the older model which i have is this one

//www.habro.com.br/imagens/produtos/imagem3/hd147@b.jpg" alt="">
Aren't the models right there on the face plate?
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
treadplate is based off the mesa recto, line 6 treadplate is based off of the original pod's treadplate model. jazz clean is roland JC120, deity is diezel, blackface lux is a fender, plexi 100 is a marshall, j-800 is jcm800, bomber uber is bogner uberschall, the ones that are "line 6" are usually not based off of any real amp in particular
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Line 6's website should have manuals for all of their old products. Look on there.