Hahaha, "Good"
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
inb4 Suicide Silence.

hard to find good deathcore, mainly because its barely exists.

try All Shall Perish. guitarist acually has some sort of skill.
Equipment:

ESP F104 Bass
Spector Legend 5 Classic Bass
ESP B206SM Bass
Axl Mayhem Fireaxe Guitar
Gallien-Krueger 400RB-III Combo Bass Amp
Gallien-Krueger 115SBX Bass Cabinet
There's a bigass deathcore thread right on this page, guy.

Also, to answer, Molotov Solution, Despised Icon, Animosity, The Red Chord, The Contortionist, Ion Dissonance, etc.

EDIT: Also, Suicide Silence sucks, Whitechapel sucks, JFAC's Doom sucks, BMTH sucks, and All Shall Perish sucks. Don't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise.
reported
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Born of Osiris and The Acacia Strain, pretty much the only two things that could be called "deathcore" that I listen to
"Just because you are a character, does not mean that you have character"
-Pulp Fiction
Quote by jetfuel495
Except The Acacia Strain aren't deathcore.

really heavy metalcore =/= deathcore.

This is the type of elitism that really pisses me off and makes me sit and cry in my room and not have any friends.
Quote by NotFromANUS
This is the type of elitism that really pisses me off and makes me sit and cry in my room and not have any friends.

I'm sorry. Would you feel better if I baked you a cake? I have this scrumptious chocolate cake recipe I wrote down while watching Paula Dean the other day.
i listen to basically everything metalwise i just got into deathcore i am curently listening to bands like Black Dahlia Murder, Arsis (yes i realise there melo death)
Lol your right about that but im just sick of that scene of metal were its all about fashion and popularity

which is what the definition of oli sykes is