Played the ring toss onto the bottles game as I was leaving Cedar Point Amusement Park in Ohio. Got a $7 bucket of rings hitting one half way thru. Its an entry level strat copy by Mahar with Grim Reaper / graveyard graphics not bad for a cheap guitar. I like the pickups mounted in body without pickguard. Action was high of course I lowered and intonated it having to tap about 4 frets dowm with my ball peen hammer to eliminate deadspots/buzzing but its good now. Ordered a set of roller string trees and locking tuners off ebay, it doesnt stay in tune too well. I didnt have a strat/single coil guitar and wanted one for clean tones but didnt want to pay for a copy so this works for $7
Attachments:
maharo strat.jpg
Metalheads see through the corporate and political candy store bs proliferated by the media and powers that be, we want the truth, we want respect, and we pwn your face weaklings!! ROCK HARD RIDE FREE!!
Kinda cool paint job, but ironic as it only has single coils.

Hopefully someone understands what I'm saying.
Can't really argue with that. Nicely done.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

that's actually really cool

i want it, gief nao
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by AJSaw

I was actually thinking in a similar vein, man.

I don't know. I'm a sucker for modding my axes. I need to throw some active pickups in my favorite axe. I'd prolly mod that one too, at least put a humbucker in the bridge slot. Anyway...grats, TS.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Jun 12, 2011,
That...is surprisingly sexy.

Do want.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
That's not what your mother said.

That's right. You aint the only one working with cows.

DOUBLE MOM JOKE!

cedar point is so awesome
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Nice $7 guitar.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
I'll buy it for $14. That's double what you paid for it.
Yeah I ordered locking tuners and roller trees to keep it in tune, prob block the trem so I can play with alt tunings and maybe throw some hot rails in the bridge if I can find one with a mini toggle to tap it. Ive got an Ibanez S to whammy with.
Metalheads see through the corporate and political candy store bs proliferated by the media and powers that be, we want the truth, we want respect, and we pwn your face weaklings!! ROCK HARD RIDE FREE!!
Quote by AJSaw

Yeah, I'm getting mixed signals front the paint job too. But hey, the mor appealing a prize guitar looks to kids the more likely they are to come buy and try to win it...
I pride myself on my humility.
That's really awesome. I would love to have something like that to mess around with. I don't own any single coil guitars, as it doesn't suit what I play. But it'd be neat to mess with.

And for $7 bucks, you cannot go wrong.
hey how close are the strings to the fretboard at the bottom? With my cheap one they're about 1/3 of a cm away and they still buzz a little.
Awesome! That'd look ****ing badass with some gold tele style knobs and some new pups, hardware's probably shit but for $7 you can't really argue ;D
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.