Just got one for graduation, my buddy was telling me that you can install different voices, and change how the vehicle on the GPS looks. Does anyone know any other cool add-ons and how to install them?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Mine can show me how to go from point a to point b, and it taught me how to fly.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
if it does not have Christopher Lee's voice, you'd better return it.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Mine told me to drive through the front doors of a Barnes & Noble, a few weeks ago. It was tempting, but I decided not to, in the end.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Twist of fate
I heard the guy who played Steve Urkel killed himself. He left a note saying "Did I do that?"

Oh come on now
Quote by teachmeviolence
Headbang until your head becomes detached from the rest of your body, then throw it into the crowd while you play a killer guitar solo. Trust me, it would be totally br00tal.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by theogonia777
if it does not have Christopher Walken's voice, you'd better return it.

Fixed
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Find vehicles here.

Voices here.

It'll have you install a browser plug-in the first time you try to download, then after that you can just click "install to device" and it'll send it right to it.

There's not much selection in terms of voices. There's a bit more vehicles. I've seen third-party voices and vehicles mess up GPS's before, so I would recommend using those with caution.

This is also really cool and really easy to use. You can put your own voice into your GPS.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
They're already in the device, in the options menu.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Recalculating.

I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Last edited by rgrockr at Jun 13, 2011,
My friend has Gunnery Sergeant Hartman as the voice on his GPS.

I loled when it said "You'd better unfuck yourself and take that goddamn left turn, or I will gouge out your eyes and skullfuck you!"
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
I heard you can get Mr. T as a voice.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Cool add-ons?

It's a ****ing Sat-Nav.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.