Page 1 of 2
Their debut(?) is available for free on their website. Pretty weird stuff, very aggressive and noisy. Beware is my favorite track so far. Guillotine is cool too, repetitive - borderline annoying - but somehow incredibly catchy.

Thoughts?

http://thirdworlds.net/
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Best stuff I've heard all year, can't wait for the full-length.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
I just noticed romencer's sig, nice.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
It goesitgoesit goesitgoes
It goesit goesit goesitgoes

guiiiiiilllllloootIIINEEEEEEEEE YAH!
No clue, I'm assuming he's some local rapper from Sacramento.

Or for all we know, he might just be a crackhead Zach met in Sacramento
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
New album out. Even crazier than ex-military in a sense. Some real raunchy beats.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO ZIT GO
Am I the only one who downloaded Black Google and jams with his guitar over those awesome beats?
probably.

i've been meaning to listen to the money store, but i procrastinate a lot.
i really only want to listen to it cuz fantano gave it a 10.
Has Fantano explicitly gave a 10 to anything besides The Money Store and Pink Flag?
Can't stop listening to Exmilitary.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
The rapper is called MC Ride.
And Death Grips are ****ing insane, it sucks about them cancelling the tour though, I was going to see them at an All Tomorrow's Parties event in London but they pulled out a few weeks before.
I have no idea what I am listening to but I love it.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Isn't there a huge Death Grips thread somewhere?

Edit: Can't find it, apparently not

Quote by WCPhils
I have no idea what I am listening to but I love it.

I didn't like it much when I first heard it. Listened through Ex-Military a couple times and then loved it. Ex-Military and No Love Deep Web are both free d/l.
Last edited by whoomit at Dec 5, 2012,
Quote by whoomit
Isn't there a huge Death Grips thread somewhere?

Edit: Can't find it, apparently not

I didn't like it much when I first heard it. Listened through Ex-Military a couple times and then loved it. Ex-Military and No Love Deep Web are both free d/l.

I've only really listened to The Money Store

I'll check those out.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by steve_muse
It really does tho, get yersel checked baby ride

no joke I really should. Like melanoma kind of runs in the family and I have mad moles all over my chest that will probably one day turn on me and destroy me from the inside.
so are we going to ignore the fact that mc ride might as well be the actor from django? lol

seriously though, i heard a rumor that it was some dying kids wish to see these guys play a show and when death grips caught wind of it they cancelled. anyone know if theres truth to that?
Page 1 of 2