Hey there pit. Keep me entertained while I figure out this CRAZY SYNCHOPATED RUN that disguises itself in simple Nyan Cat form. You think it's a poptart, but really it's a trap.
The pit really isn't that great for entertainment at night. It kinda slows down until it eventually dies. Which is weird, because you'd think that being the Pit it would be MORE active at night.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Nyan cat's shit.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by Danjo's Guitar
The pit really isn't that great for entertainment at night. It kinda slows down until it eventually dies. Which is weird, because you'd think that being the Pit it would be MORE active at night.

Depends where you live.

Night for you is 7 in the morning for us.
Quote by Danjo's Guitar

It's really not all that surprising at all. Most of the children have to be up for school in the morning, and during the later hours of the American night the Europeans have gotten up and gone to class already.

EDIT:
Speak of the devil.
Last edited by madbasslover at Jun 13, 2011,
Pit is most active the hours after midnight my time. That means early/late afternoon across the pond, depending on state.

And today is the second day of the pentecost; no school! Gotta looove the theocracy
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Jun 13, 2011,