Believe me, school is mint, it's when you leave school that life is shit.
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
stay in school...stay as long as you can...for the love of god...cherish it.

Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
Quote by blankoff
Believe me, school is mint, it's when you leave school that life is shit.

I feel the opposite. I was a miserable **** during school, I hated it with a passion. Since graduating, I've been the happiest and liveliest I've been in about a decade.

Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
stay in school...stay as long as you can...for the love of god...cherish it.

I need to watch that again sometime.
Last edited by 'Leviathan' at Jun 13, 2011,
Quote by 'Leviathan'
I feel the opposite. I was a miserable **** during school, I hated it with a passion. Since graduating, I've been the happiest and liveliest I've been in about a decade.

i felt that way..now im wantin to get back in..i just got my g.e.d. and hope things start lookin up soon. im plannin to get back in school in the fall.
ya school isn't for everyone, especially musicians, while i do go to school for music, i don't consider it school, maybe i'm just retarded
Me and school just do not mix. Simple as.

It's a mix between still being treated like a kid while teachers are telling you you need to be an adult, while being bombarded with a bunch of incredibly structured bullshit work that really helps no one and just leaves me uninterested in whatever it is I had been intrigued in before.

Then again, I'm your typical school-hating teenager, and will probably end up being homeless or suicided or something.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Me and school just do not mix. Simple as.

It's a mix between still being treated like a kid while teachers are telling you you need to be an adult, while being bombarded with a bunch of incredibly structured bullshit work that really helps no one and just leaves me uninterested in whatever it is I had been intrigued in before.

Then again, I'm your typical school-hating teenager, and will probably end up being homeless or suicided or something.

Sorry.