I Took What Was know As A Catastrophe To Most Of You And Reworked Into Something A Bit More Coherent, Im Still Working Out How The Lead Will Complement The Rhythm And Take Advantage Of The Chords

And If some of the chords sound wrong, screw it cause I was aiming for some sort of dissonance anyway, and im still thinking of more ideas, and not all of them will be logical to you right away

but any feedback is appreciated
Attachments:
Alter Ego.gp5
There is no such thing as unnecessary force...as a matter of fact im using the force to type this signature
The best advice I can give is to flesh out your ideas before putting them up here. One rhythm guitar part doesn't lend itself to much of anything in the way of criticism, praise, or suggestion. Put drums, bass and another guitar that goes with it so we can really tell what you're going for with the work.

I can say that I'm not fond of the A#add9 voicing prominent throughout, and the ending isn't pleasant, although I'm assuming that's because it's a work in progress.

And this, by the way...

And If some of the chords sound wrong, screw it cause I was aiming for some sort of dissonance anyway, and im still thinking of more ideas, and not all of them will be logical to you right away

There's DEFINITELY a difference between dissonance and unresolved tension- the former has its uses, for sure, and can be very effective. The latter is just annoying, and is one of my big qualms with the piece as is. It never sounds 'finished,' and while in the last thread you mentioned that a perfect resolution is cliche'd, it just sounds outright bad to create tension and never resolve it. By all means, experiment with unique and unfamiliar sounds, definitely do that. But don't forget to sound good.

That's all I've got to say about this. Forgive me if I'm out of line in asking, but is English your first language?
43 44 bars sounded like a crap.
I loved 25-32 rows they were awesome.

:O