Hey guys! I've posted some threads the past days about getting a new amp, and I probably decided to buy the super-sonic 60. It seems to be a really great amp that's really versatile. I play alot of blues, rock, metal sometime ( Not the most dangerous and deathly kind ) Eric Johnson, John petrucci etc.~ I'm using a American Standard Stratocaster. And I also have a Epiphone explorer.

The only thing that I noticed, reading at forums and watching videos, is that it doesn't work that good with pedals? If anyone have this amp or played it, please tell me if it's true

I would also be glad to hear pros&cons about it from you guys!

( I wont be able to try out it before I buy it, because I don't have a dealer thats near me. That's why I'm asking alot. But I will probably buy it from Thomann, so I can get the money back if I'm not satisfied )

Thanks!
Last edited by erikk1992 at Jun 13, 2011,
I had one for a little while. I still wish I kept it. It did a lot of styles very well.

I never noticed it not taking pedals well? I use a lot of em and it always sounded good.
(()____(Main Rig)____())>

Carvin CS4 Goldtop
PRS Santana SE
Carvin SC90
Washburn Taurus 5-string Bass
Peavey 6505
Carvin v3m
Carvin 2x12
Spider Valve Cab
Plenty of Pedals.
pros - good tone, 60 watts, works at lower volumes fairly well, sounds great cranked up, all tube, 2 great clean options, does everything up to early metal really well, takes pedals well imo.

cons - the price.

that's my honest opinion. good luck.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
I have one and I like it a lot. It works fine with pedals, though the reverb does make a weird sound on mine sometimes. I found mine for only six hundred dollars, so it wasn't really much of a monetary issue, either.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Thanks guys, I appreciate it! The pedal-thing was just something I read somewhere, so I just thought about it :P I'm really looking forward to it!