Im considering getting a wooden hardcase built for my RP by the local carpenter. I cant use the box I got with it for dragging it to practice x.x
What should I do, aside from give him specs like H/W/D? What do I use for inner padding?
Anything else I should keep in mind?
Give him the H/W/D and add about an extra inch in depth and 1 1/2 in. for both height and width to give you room for the padding. I'd recommend a 1 in. thick medium to high density open-cell foam for padding. You can possible get this from a place that does furniture and/or bedding.
Quote by matt154
Give him the H/W/D and add about an extra inch in depth and 1 1/2 in. for both height and width to give you room for the padding. I'd recommend a 1 in. thick medium to high density open-cell foam for padding. You can possible get this from a place that does furniture and/or bedding.

Thanks man. Thats exactly what I intend to do, get it done by a furniture maker.
Check out YouTube ,There are videos on there on making your own case. It will give you info that you can relay to the carpenter.