I've had the BOSS GT-10 for a while now, I'm no big fan of digital pedals, but I kinda wanted all-in-one and my budget was kinda strict.
Anyway, first of all, it's really goddam*** complicated. I still haven't found out how to use it properly, but I have to say, the patch-downloading-system-thing is really comfortable. I get some really nice Steve vai, John petrucci solo sounds. Although, Thats about it.

I'm probably gonna sell when I have the money for a nice pedal board.

What do you think about it?
I love mine. I go between stompboxes and processors every couple of years, but my GT10 combined with any tube amp works more smoothly for me than a ton of pedals, especially with all those potential problems in the signal chain.

When using ANY Boss GT processor over the years, I usually set up my main channel to be in "Manual Mode" and just use the effects, not the preamp. When direct recording, I'll set up a simple Soldano wannabe channel and go from there.

After having a monstrous pedal board with a dozen little cables that can fail or come unplugged-plus all the potential failings/issues with a bunch of pedals-I don't find the GT10 complicated at all.
Great tone is its own drug.
Its a diecent multi FX unit, nothing special, but the patches can sound pretty good.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Zanary
I love mine. I go between stompboxes and processors every couple of years, but my GT10 combined with any tube amp works more smoothly for me than a ton of pedals, especially with all those potential problems in the signal chain.

When using ANY Boss GT processor over the years, I usually set up my main channel to be in "Manual Mode" and just use the effects, not the preamp. When direct recording, I'll set up a simple Soldano wannabe channel and go from there.

After having a monstrous pedal board with a dozen little cables that can fail or come unplugged-plus all the potential failings/issues with a bunch of pedals-I don't find the GT10 complicated at all.

I see! Yeah, you have a point there - like I said, it's nice to have all-in-one.
I might try to use if for it's effects, because I think the dist is kinda bad in the GT-10. I'm Getting a new amp so I'll try to combine them to something good!