Page 1 of 4
I'm in two minds about it. On the one hand I would like to see a guy fight a lion, but on the other, it's cruel to an animal that doesn't know any better, even if the lion wins(which is pretty likely, I mean it's a ****ing lion), he's going to have been beaten by some crazy man who wants to wrestle a lion for the sake of it.
I REALLY hope there is a webcast for this. Like, I'm not even joking, I'm putting it on my calandar.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
*looks at thread title*

TS, you're the pot, go and meet the kettle.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
"To my attackers I say, if you think this is wrong, maybe you should change your perspective, or at least, take it out on the bullfighters too, instead of just me," he says.

He actually raises an excellent point.

That said, he's still an idiot, and if he actually goes through with pointlessly killing a lion, he ought to be arrested for animal abuse, as well as the illegal animal trafficking thing.
Last edited by blackflag49 at Jun 13, 2011,
Quote by Zeletros
I'd say elephant is stronger than a lion

Stronger, yes. But a lion can take down an elephant easily, I've seen it.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by Scutchington
*looks at thread title*

TS, you're the pot, go and meet the kettle.

speleiing is ovorated
Essawy: This will be my first battle with a lion, yes. I have fought other animals, mainly dogs. On separate occasions, I have fought three of the most ferocious dog breeds.

Al-Masry: You punch dogs?

Essawy: I punch and kick them.

Al-Masry: What combat techniques will you be implementing against the lion? Will you use martial arts, or will you be resorting to regular street-fighting tactics, like dirt in the eye and crotch-punches?

Essawy: I don’t know about the dirt, but the lion will probably not let me punch its crotch. I will have to use a new fighting style I’ve developed, which is called "Life or Death." This will be a caged fight, and I will be desperate to survive, which is why I’ve called the style “Life or Death.”

Al-Masry: Can you elaborate on this "Life or Death" fighting style? Is it more kicking or punching? Fists or open-palmed slaps?

Essawy: Everything. It consists of a series of combination moves. I will start off with the slaps, but, you should know, my slaps are unlike any other. My strength is truly incredible and unprecedented.

Quote by DonGlover
Stronger, yes. But a lion can take down an elephant easily, I've seen it.

Pics or it didn't happen
i can imagine a lion just biting the **** out of an elephants behind before it can turn around
I think regardless of who wins it will be quite inhumane to see. You're either seeing a man get mauled or a Lion being beaten.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by Zeletros
Pics or it didn't happen

The lion essentially jumps on it from behind, digging it's claws into the back until it get on top of the elephant and bites the back of the neck and such so the elephant falls down and the rest of the family tears it apart.
A SIGNATURE.
I'm rooting for the lion. Arranged fights between man and animal aren't cool. If it was self-defense it'd be cool.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I'm rooting for the lion. Arranged fights between man and animal aren't cool. If it was self-defense it'd be cool.

I agree. This should be a man on man fight to the death, gladiator style.
A SIGNATURE.
lol ironic thread title
Rock on or die

Guitarist 5 years, Had purpose in life 5 years

Quote by angusfan16
My name is NOT Anus Fan!
Quote by DonGlover

The lion essentially jumps on it from behind, digging it's claws into the back until it get on top of the elephant and bites the back of the neck and such so the elephant falls down and the rest of the family tears it apart.

Video or it didn't happen, and a mature male elephant please
inb4 Zeletros says "Real life or it didn't happen, and a mammoth please."
Isn't it a pity?
Now, isn't it a shame?
How we break each other's hearts,
And cause each other pain...

"Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it." - John Lennon
Quote by Zeletros
Video or it didn't happen, and a mature male elephant please

Jesus, just watch a ****ing National Geographic or Discovery Channel.

The best I could find was this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFHqlj3DT1I
It's female and it took several lions but I saw a different one in Environmental Studies class, it's just not on youtube.
A SIGNATURE.
Last edited by DonGlover at Jun 13, 2011,
Quote by Tragic Mulatto

to be fair though the lions ganged up on one elephant. it's like how those brokencyde dudes beat up that guy, it was like 10 against 1, it's obvious who will win. if it was 10 lions versus 10 elephants, i think the outcome would be different.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Tragic Mulatto
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2y_LEbdEVE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8v3GYcs6n0&feature=related

all you need to know about elephants right here, they are ****ing idiots.

lions on the other hand are wise and noble creatures:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdBV7LTd07g&feature=related

but elephants are musical geniuses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1NpvHsxjgw
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by 007dude
inb4 Zeletros says "Real life or it didn't happen, and a mammoth please."

I keep it real.

Okay, point proven. Lions> elephants

What about whales?
The guy may be strong, but the lion could just round around him a couple of times tiring him out, then finishing him. IF the lion is smart enough, either way lets take out the strength between the two, and look at speed and reflexes, it's just impossible to do it with your bare hands.
Quote by Zeletros
I keep it real.

Okay, point proven. Lions> elephants

What about whales?

What about them? Are you asking if Lions an take down Whale? Or If an elephant can take down a whale?
A SIGNATURE.
Dude. I'd pay to see that fight. Who cares who wins, whatever the outcome, everybody wins.
pinga
Quote by Laprevraven
The guy may be strong, but the lion could just round around him a couple of times tiring him out, then finishing him. IF the lion is smart enough, either way lets take out the strength between the two, and look at speed and reflexes, it's just impossible to do it with your bare hands.

i think if the lion just bites into his leg, his strength wont help him. he's probably gonna drug the lion before he fight it though.
Page 1 of 4