Page 1 of 3
Hey guys. Some of you might remember that I posted this thread here earlier this year asking for extras for my band 'Sons of Icarus' first ever official music video as a way of thanking you guys for all the support you've shown us over the last couple of years.

I know that a few of you came to this and would probably enjoy seeing yourselves in it, but I can't remember which of you it was, although I did speak to a couple of you. Sorry!

We released the video a couple of weeks ago, and I forgot to let you guys know, so here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f85Jn7dmVc&feature=mh_lolz&list=LLlz1NF9X6eB4

There's also a behind-the-scenes mini-documentary too, which you might also be in:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_4qxED1mcI&feature=related

Incase you're wondering how things are going with us... The debut EP will be out soon, we've almost finished writing the album and have just played Download Festival, and are playing Sonisphere Festival too next month. This video is also on Sonisphere TV, where it's had over 74,000 views in less than a couple of months!Blimey!

Anyway, enjoy the vids, hope it's OK to post this, since it involves members of The Pit. Let me know if you see yourself in it.
Holy shit, that song is awesome man! Well done! I was expecting a screamo horrible thing but that's awesome. Really unique. I hope you guys do well!
Meh, not my thing.

Reminds me too much of Classic Rock bands that never grew up.

Keep at it. There is obviously a market for you guys. Keep doing what you love!
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
Awesome man, I'm glad you and your band are doing so well for yourselves, you ought to be proud

The song was great, I liked it a lot. Video was also really well shot, nice job.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Holy shit, that song is awesome man! Well done! I was expecting a screamo horrible thing but that's awesome. Really unique. I hope you guys do well!

Exactly this. Well done guys, I like this song more some of the songs from my favorite artists

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Not bad at all. I thought it was pretty cool. Keep it up, bro!
"Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?"

"No..." [laughs, then more emphatically] "No."

"Oh, me neither, man, I was just asking."
Loved it. Keep up the excellent work.
Quote by teachmeviolence
Headbang until your head becomes detached from the rest of your body, then throw it into the crowd while you play a killer guitar solo. Trust me, it would be totally br00tal.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
hey aren't you guys playing at Monkey Fest? I listened to you guys you kick ass!
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
I checked out your other song on FB. You guys are incredible. Have you released an album already? I'd love to buy it. After all I need a band to follow that still exists

EDIT: Never mind, read the whole OP

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Jun 13, 2011,
Can I give my opinion on the song?

Mix is a bit too busy. Good song though.

That's all, thanks.

Also, how did you manage to get so many normal looking UG'ers in your video? Did you filter out the ugly ones? There's a lot of them so I imagine that took some work.
I was actually impressed with the song.
Every poster on here is a 6-foot Catholic schoolgirl with an 8-inch penis and riches beyond my wildest dreams.
Me Gusta
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
That was brilliant mate, really. It is getting advertising through my Facebook. Granted most of the people listening to it will be French probably, but still
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
DUDE... That song is FUCKING AMAZING
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Pink Floyd

#Ziggy2017
Quote by SG_dave
Not much. You?

wait... should I be responding with something else to the question "wut's up"?

Yeah, you've failed to woo me dude.
Oh I remember watching that stream of the contest, you were awesome then and awesome still.

A funny remark: I only needed to hear the opening sounds from You want it all to remember the chorus. It's catchy
Fight the evolution, play large intervals!
Heard you guys just there now on the robchappers youtube channel, sounding good guys.
Quote by blackflag49
I'm the girl @ 1:00. Amazing work, guys!

....i think you're pretty.

*blushes, runs, and hides*

also, awesome song!
Go Veg.
Last edited by im not mental at Jun 13, 2011,
Really good song and a decent video. You guys are great, keep it up. :facebook:

EDIT: Lol, this is what I get for not proofreading. Was gonna and then say I shared it on Facebook.
Last edited by GuitarGod_92 at Jun 13, 2011,
Page 1 of 3