I was taken in by Scandinavian resistance fighters, but it was like during WWIII, we were like in Alaska fighting the Americans, and I was literary shooting up Yankees along side with Varg Vikernes (leader of resistance), and Fenriz who was pretty much sniping out everyone ha! Oh and Abbat of Immortal was there too, except he was the admiral of a distant battle cruiser and I only herd him while Varg was talking to him from walkee talkee. It was the most epic dream ever!!!!!!!
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
So, you dream of Black Metal musicians? I want whatever you're smoking over there, TS!

he's probably smoking euronymous' pubes.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
So, you dream of Black Metal musicians? I want whatever you're smoking over there, TS!

Yeah man, thing is I have these dreams constantly so you could say I'm naturally high
Quote by Tragic Mulatto
he's probably smoking euronymous' pubes.
Says the '11er who can't top TS...

Try another joke please. This one was lame.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

uhhhh, sorry?
Wow OP you're pretty kvlt.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
(Invalid img)

yeah no shit, i am supposed to suck your dick for u or something? cause i'll do it for your acceptance.
I dreamed last night that I was leading a tour of my entire circle of friends around my brain, which was a building like a museum of my life.

TS: Equal in worth as a human being as I
Me: Equal in worth as a human being as TS
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
Quote by BuckinFuffalo
i didnt read it, but the concept seems very interesting...

kill yourself
I can say that my dream was 1000x better than that.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Says the guy using the stupid old join date hierarchy joke which was never funny.

Anyways, I had a dream several months ago that I was working with Nikola Tesla on completing the Wardenclyffe Tower where we would supply wireless power for telecommunications, but I later found out that he was going to use it to send an intense EMP across the world that would wreak havoc. So he was about to press the button but I shot him with a pistol. Then right after, Albert Einstein appeared and congratulated me for preventing that catastrophe and welcomed me into his secret scientist's group in a underground bunker/lab which was filled with all the best physicists, mathematicians, cosmologist and so on from all of time. That was it.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Well I dreamt I woke up at my female best fridnds house completely naked in her bed, and she was there too. Weird right?

Or was it?
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Quote by Tragic Mulatto
yeah no shit, i am supposed to suck your dick for u or something? cause i'll do it for your acceptance.

Dude, don't. I don't even know who he is. Just think before you type, and don't use u instead of you etc. and you'll be OK.
I dreamt it was 2 days before Christmas and I was hanging with my friends at the mall. I think we were Christmas shopping. Oh and this gorgeous girl I saw at the concert I went to yesterday was there with us

i dreamed i was martin luther king
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
How do you literary shoot? Were you throwing puns and double entendres at all the enemy you see?

Damn. I'd hate to be on the receiving end of it.
Quote by jimmyled
Dude, don't. I don't even know who he is. Just think before you type, and don't use u instead of you etc. and you'll be OK.

Grammar is for queers.
Quote by speedy1330
it means your gonna go to the zoo and get eaten by a panda

trust me i know these things

Quote by Holy Katana
I think the futon symbolizes your repressed homosexuality, TS. That could also explain why you slept together and didn't do anything.