talk to your doctor...you may have a muscle desease or something. im jsut think out loud here. but yea. i dont know what else to tell you
Quote by MarijuanaIsGood
if the elephant on the left is green, and the spider on the right is blue, what is in the middle and WHAT THE FUCK COLOR IS IT??

Quote by ThatGuy153à
Yo stop tripping, its just a Purple Bag'O'Green

i dont wanna melt in 2030
Don't tense up, make sure you're completely relaxed.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
How are you holding the bass?
Understand nothing, in order to learn everything.

Quote by liampje
I can write a coherent tune ... But 3/4? I play rock, not polka.
Maybe you have your hand at the wrong angle? It sounds like cramp to me.

1. Hold out your left hand with your outstretched arm in front of you. Keep your wrist and hand limp.
2. Without changing the angle on your wrist, turn your hand over so that your palm faces up and your fingers are slightly curved.
3. bring in your elbow to the side of your rib cage (without moving your hand) until the neck of your bass is in the palm of your hand.
4. place the tip of your thumb on the middle of the back of the neck of the bass. Make sure that your fingertips are pointing upwrd.
5. Gently spread your fingers onto the strings, with each finer close to an adjacent fret.
6. Curl fingertips until your fingertis are on one of the strings.

Just in case.
ya that was happening to me a little while back.
make sure you spend a good amount of time on the warm up. warm ups are crucial especially after you are already experiencing this pain. Make sure you are good and warmed up before yous tart your practice... and yea make sure your relaxed

when Moses brought down the plagues upon Egypt one of them involved Behringer amps

Dont be so humble, your not that great....