Depends on difficulty of the song and temperature but yeah, sometimes.

EDIT: Actually I'm sweating after Fade to Black so I probably do it without realising.
Last edited by TheRampantWhale at Jun 13, 2011,
i could make a joke, but i won't...
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I usually always do, whether it is just me practicing or im doing a show
"I have good eye-sight, insight, and foresight. How could an
intelligent hare make such a silly mistake?"
Dude, when I perform I'm super chill. I'm not nervous at all. But I sweat a river man. It's just something that happens. But When I'm just playin' at home? Unless I'm playin something that literally leaves me out of breath, no sweat.
1966 Stella Harmony Acoustic
Epiphone Dot Studio
Fender Starcaster (Made by 5 year olds in China)
THE Epiphone Mandolin
Dean 7 String (Totally Korean)
Yamaha C45m
Mitchell 12 MD100S

More Strings=More Range=More BadAssery
I usually have to take my top off when I play for a long time 'cause I seem to heat up.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
If I'm really in the mood, then yea i start to feel all hot of a sudden.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Occasionally. Sometimes though, like for example when I play through the modes, I'll space and start drooling while playing; its weird...
Music stores give all gear a +50 to Charisma.

Quote by one vision
Why not chromatics? Chromatic harmony was the "new thing" in the romantic era.
Quote by BassFishin
Problem:
Fish isn't meat.
Quote by CodeMonk
Pics or its a DS-1
When I'm really zoned and concentrated then I'll start to drool. It's funny.
1966 Stella Harmony Acoustic
Epiphone Dot Studio
Fender Starcaster (Made by 5 year olds in China)
THE Epiphone Mandolin
Dean 7 String (Totally Korean)
Yamaha C45m
Mitchell 12 MD100S

More Strings=More Range=More BadAssery
Only when I'm watching Cops.

Quote by BlackNapkin
Occasionally. Sometimes though, like for example when I play through the modes, I'll space and start drooling while playing; its weird...

Yeah, that happens to me sometimes.

But on a serious note, I don't sweat when I practice, although my pick holding fingers get a bit sweaty, but I do sweat slightly when playing for a performance of some kind.
Last edited by Life Is Brutal at Jun 13, 2011,
Weird. I only sweat when I play a show. But when I'm at home, no matter what difficulty/pace the song is at, I'm fine!
Language is the heart's lament, a weak attempt to circumvent the loneliness inherent in the search for permanence.
I often do, but it depends on the heat of the room/difficulty of song/etc...

As others have mentioned, I also drool the odd time. I actually drooled on my friend's guitar once. Was pretty awkward.
Not during practice, but during a performance absolutely. Even if it's in a cool building my fretting hand always gets sweaty and sticks. As far as my torso, it sweats where the guitar sits against me. My face only sweats if it's hot, or sometimes when I'm super into the mood.
No.
Quote by speedy1330
it means your gonna go to the zoo and get eaten by a panda

trust me i know these things

Quote by Holy Katana
I think the futon symbolizes your repressed homosexuality, TS. That could also explain why you slept together and didn't do anything.
Only when playing a show or practicing and getting into it, not just chilling and jamming with people.

Not really, i get hot relatively soon if a window/door isn't open, but sweating not really unless it's performance or a heavy practice session.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by madbasslover
I sweat when I do anything.

This.

And it pisses me off. A lot.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Quote by Dawginator
This.

And it pisses me off. A lot.

i'm betting you have a high metabolism, though.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Sometimes my guitar sweats when Im playing it.
'And if this clock keeps beating down, let the branded time keep playing, of all the minutes that were taken away, will your watch be waiting.'
Not everytime, but where I rest my picking hand on the guitar (I rest my pinky "below" the pickup) it can become a little sweaty when playing for an extended period of time, or if the room's temperature is high enough.

I don't sweat so often generally, even when exercising I don't sweat too much if it isn't hot outside.
Quote by Kill A Kitten
You know that old saying: "Men who play bass in the band have the largest genitalia." Well, it's the same for women.
Sometimes I do when I'm playing live, but that's usually when there's lights on the stage because they can get pretty toasty. Or when I was in band class and we wore uniforms at our performances, though I was usually playing trombone then.
fear is the mindkiller

CANUCKS