Page 1 of 2
Are you a mosher? One of those guys that stand on the side and hate everyone else for having a good time? The guy protecting his girlfriend up near the front? One of those parents that awkwardly linger because their dumb ass kid really wanted to go? Please share

Im usually near the guitarist, dive into the pit for the really intense parts, spend some time jumping in the middle, then try to find my way to the front. This last show I went to I was in the pit for 100% of the setlist and am sore as shit was so much fun though! The floor was tile and the band kept throwing water at us; it was like moshing on ice skates

So yeah I'm pretty involved.
Last edited by Weaponized at Jun 13, 2011,
I'm the guy who disregards eardrums and stands right next to the sound system with no ear protection. Br00tz.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Im the guy with ear protectors, trying to get as close as possible, whilst being near but not in the pits
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
One of those guys that stand on the side and hate everyone else for having a good time
I'm guy that gets to the barrier in front of the guitarist, checks out their gear, and takes mental notes about how the guitarist plays the songs, so when i get back home i can try play it like they did at the show. apart from doing that I headbang.
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
I'm the one who tries to get pits going all the time, usually find me in the middle of the pit or watching to guitarist and shouting my head off incessantly during my favourite songs.

Hell, when i went to see bullet, i must have been making puddles of jizz during waking the demon solo.
Quote by Ruination
I do genuinely love her, and not just because I like her breasts you know?
the guy with his arms around his girl

and if she isnt present, the guy just chilling and enjoying hte music
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
i'm the hot chick that lures drunk concert goers into the bathroom and then takes out my 12 inch **** and rapes them. they can't repel firepower of that magnitude.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I don't do anything that sticks out. I just stand near the stage, smile and tap my foot I occasinaly join the pit if my friends suggest it

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
im the guy at the back wearing ear protection that just listens to the music
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
im the guy who goes in the pit when good songs come on and gets out when solos play and i also protector my girl (put her in front me when near pit)
Well, I quite often just stand there and watch the band play and listen to live music instead of thrashing around like a gorilla on heat.

Especially if you have some decent earplugs, it can be really cool just to listen to some live music.
I yell/sing when necessary, enjoy myself, enjoy the tunes, and take the pictures/videos
Musical things I do
http://www.youtube.com/user/CGuitar2112

GEAR
Ibanez RG 7421
Ibanez S470DXQM - Viking Red
Agile Intrepid Pro Dual 828 RN
Greg Bennet Custom
Peavey Raptor I
Atomic Reactor 112 Amp
Line 6 POD HD w/ MkII Express
I'm the guy who goes insane, shouting, singing, jumping and moshing, but taking care not to be obnoxious.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Depending on whos playing. A friend and I usually just make fun of the wild people, crazily headbanging or jumping or whatever....one time we just stood stock still in the mosh pit and some guy turned around and shouted "are you alright?!?!?"

I usually check out their guitars too.
I just had to post this, didn't I.
i'm the guy who gets annoyed by kids who mosh to doom/sludge, if they want to do that they should go to their whatever-core gigs

Stop highlighting my signature!!

</td><h1>yay!</h1>
I'm the dick who slowly masterminds his way to the front during the opening act.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I'm the guy who gets as close to the guitarist as possible, whilst maintaining a reasonable distance to the pit so i can watch and jump in during the breakdowns or w/e... i also usually shout and scream myself hoarse if it's one of my favourite bands and i know all the words ^^
Periphery, love that shit!
Quote by lushacrous
I'm the dick who slowly masterminds his way to the front during the opening act.

doesn't saying "excuse me" while just marching to the front work anymore?

Stop highlighting my signature!!

</td><h1>yay!</h1>
Quote by vortex1324
im the guy on stage

Well played good sir!
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
Im the guy that kinda wants to get to the front, yet feels paranoid that I'm annoying people when I move forward or obstructing their view..
I'm the dude that helps people when they fall over because i'm such a nice guy I also do my fair share of jumping and singing aka shouting!
I moshed the shit out of this Justin Bieber concert the other day, you should have seen how hard I drop kicked this twelve year old.
kill 'em a lot
Quote by jimbojetuk
I'm the one who tries to get pits going all the time, usually find me in the middle of the pit or watching to guitarist and shouting my head off incessantly during my favourite songs.

Hell, when i went to see bullet, i must have been making puddles of jizz during waking the demon solo.

Thank god you listen to shit music, or I'd be worried about you wrecking a concert for me.
Quote by numinis
i'm the guy who gets annoyed by kids who mosh to doom/sludge, if they want to do that they should go to their whatever-core gigs

Yeah **** moshing, go doom dancing instead!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm7T81GyDqc

Depends who im with. If im with friends I generally will be in the pit moshing and singing along at the top of my voice, if Im with my brother and dad however ill jjust be sitting nodding my head or tapping my foot
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by JimmyBanks6
the guy with his arms around his girl

and if she isnt present, the guy just chilling and enjoying hte music

this. also consuming substances
wherever im at im watching the guitarists and bass players hands and taking mental notes of interesting composition quirks. it doesn't sound very fun to most people but i find it enjoyable.
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Thank god you listen to shit music, or I'd be worried about you wrecking a concert for me.

Thank god I do, I don't have to bump into you.
Quote by Ruination
I have a phobia of crowds and contact, so I'm generally way up at the back, holding my ears and just watching/listening. Also, +1 z4twenny
I'm the guy up at the front that is either the first or one of the first to yell for one more song.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
Quote by Kutless Rocker
I'm the guy up at the front that is either the first or one of the first to yell for one more song.

I'm the opposite, the only reason I want them to come back is so that I can see their 'signature' songs, otherwise I'm usually just about dead at this point.
Quote by Ruination
I am usually just the guy that blends in, but will occasionally jump into a mosh pit if the time is right
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
Page 1 of 2