an earlier post was made talking about pain in the left palm, and i simulated playing a bass while reading it, and my left palm was killing me. even now while typing this my left hand is killing me. help!
Yes, you should. Give your hands a rest for a few days and check in with a doctor. Could be just muscle strain, could be much worse.
No easy way of saying this, but... You're going to die.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus
Jackson King V
Jackson Kelly
Handmade Gibson Les Paul
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100/JCM900 1960 Lead cab
Alot of this has to do with posture and how its affecting other area's of your body. Do you do stretches and practise posture, as in sit up straight, keep your shoulders down etc etc. Look up the alexanders technique.

Go to the doctor though and he/she can refer you onwardsd.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Don't use your hand for a few days.
Look at my doctor's PHD. Only with this can you understand what to do when your hand hurts.
If your new to bass, then that is your explanation right there. That or your a big pussy. Lets hope its the first reason... cause if its because your a pussy, then I feel bad for your women in bed.
Quote by GunsNSnakepits
No easy way of saying this, but... You're going to die.

Rock on or die

Guitarist 5 years, Had purpose in life 5 years

Quote by angusfan16
My name is NOT Anus Fan!
Your hand could be hurting for any number of reasons. There are no certified doctors on this forum as far as I know, so it's not the best place to be seeking medical advice. If it persists go see a doctor.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding