Hey guys, I've posted a song or two here before. My band just released a 7 song ep, and we released one song on myspace and wherever else, as well as making a video for it. Just wanted to see what you guys thought! Here's a link to the video on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCsZ-T-8MYU

Looking forward to any criticism
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
Wow, I'm impressed. I loved it. You guys are promisiong, I'll keep an eye on you. Keep it up!
Haha that's my guitar!!! (ltd ec1000 ftw)

that's good stuff guys, Where you based? kept my listening all the way through which a massive plus cause i'll only listen so far on most tracks.
That bass tone is nasty as ****. Love it.

I really enjoyed this song! I'm pretty sure you posted "Full Circle" up here a while ago, yeah? Anyway awesome to hear more great tunes, keep it up! Come to New Orleans with Counterparts and Structures, please! :P
Quote by Odirunn
That bass tone is nasty as ****. Love it.

I really enjoyed this song! I'm pretty sure you posted "Full Circle" up here a while ago, yeah? Anyway awesome to hear more great tunes, keep it up! Come to New Orleans with Counterparts and Structures, please! :P

Haha thanks dude. Yep! that was me who posted Full Circle. We went with a guy based in Toronto to record and in terms of production and tone and everything I like these recordings way more than those other two. And hopefully that will work out some day haha. Counterparts got signed to Victory and Structures to Sumerian...maybe it's our turn now. lol.

Quote by metal105
Haha that's my guitar!!! (ltd ec1000 ftw)

that's good stuff guys, Where you based? kept my listening all the way through which a massive plus cause i'll only listen so far on most tracks.

Thanks so much man! We're based out of hamilton ontario.
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
Holy shit monkeys! That is so pro status. Great job.
(C4C) Here's the thread for my loopy loop, "We Began." It's kooky... CLICK
Quote by ***Hydra***
Holy shit monkeys! That is so pro status. Great job.

Thanks! The working title of one of the tracks on our EP was Hydra. Haha. Weird coincidence.
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
Damn boys. That was a sick song (again, like the others dunno about the music video though. It's not because of the lack of shots, just really shoddy editing). Definitely digged the first section of the song, the guitar work is really unique from other bands on the scene. The guitars are all mixed really well. THEY SOUND MASSIVE, with that bass guitar not lost in the presence either. Greatly composed song. Some sections like 0:50 to 0:59 get me really pumped, all the while with the beauty of the sung parts really contrasting nicely. You guys have hit yourselves a gold mine with your vocalist. This guy is amazing. His singing is great, his screams are brutal (albeit needing a bit of variation and put up higher in the mix) and he's got a good sense of rhythm and a feel for the music. The drummer has a lot of chemistry with the guitarists, and seems like a really relaxed player. All in all, a great song. 8/10 for an unsigned effort. Fix up this music video though. I'm willing too. If you're able to send me all the clips, I can edit that thing and make a lot better within a week or two for free.

C4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1446753
Quote by TechIndustrial
I really enjoyed watching this, fantastic work. Loved the guitar work and the tone was great. Vocals whilst being generic, still absolutely awesome and I really wasn't expecting the cleans to be that good! Where can i get your ep from? Would be very interested in getting it.

c4c?: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1452685

Thanks a lot! And we've got our ep on itunes basically everywhere we could possibly get it haha. just search "prophets in the grips of conflict" and it should come up!
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
This is ****ing golden. Love it, indeed!
Great musicianship. The video is a tad bit trippy at parts though.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found