Just wondering, recently got a new amp and it has no side handles, only top. I'd like the side handles for stairs.

I'm just worried about accidentally drilling into the electronics or something. Can you just buy the handles at a music store? Or do I need to do something else. I'm confused.

Sorry if this has been asked before, I searched handles and skimmed through, couldn't see anything.