Just wanted to introduce UG to my new telecaster!

I returned my Les Paul
(mentioned here https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1450354)
and bought something I liked a whole lot more:

and I have a cool story, about my local guitar center ...
I guess after seeing my last NGD thread one of the guys at my GC, put 2+2 together and called me up at my house, and spoke to me a while about how the new Les Paul was ... and assured me that I would be welcomed back to try as many guitars as I needed to find the right one.

So Omar you are super awesome, also sorry about snatching the tele you wanted lol!
Last edited by MatHero at Jun 14, 2011,
Looks nice. I'm a LP guy and I think you made the right choice in going with the telecaster. HNGD!
oooh my god, you switched that beautifull les paul for it, p90 and all. dont get me wrong a telecaster is the very best replacement you could've gotten but i'd rather saved up for a telecaster and keep that les paul.

none the less HNGD!
Quote by MatHero
J

and I have a cool story, about my local guitar center ...
I guess after seeing my last NGD thread one of the guys at my GC, put 2+2 together and called me up at my house, and spoke to me a while about how the new Les Paul was ... and assured me that I would be welcomed back to try as many guitars as I needed to find the right one.

see they aren't all bad.

HNGD
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
thats a sexy tele HNGD!
MY GEAR:
Epiphone Sheraton 2
Takamine Jasmine J33?
60's J bass copy (trying to sell or trade)
fender mustang 1
Victoria Regal II
big muff
seed of life overdrive

"We make music for hipster strippers" Dan Auerbach
Noiceee
G(g)od was like: "Make you an ark of gopher wood; rooms shall you make in the ark, and shall pitch it within and without with pitch."

And i was like: "What's gopher wood?"
Sweet teleeee

American special??
Quote by Duv

Oh, and for resonance . . . smack an open A chord and hold the body and see if it vibrates like a middle-aged woman's best friend.
Quote by agubics12
Sweet teleeee

American special??

Yup, thanks for all the replies, men and women of UG!
I'm kind of on the fence about Tele's to be honest, however I have to say I would make sweet, sweet love to that guitar.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
wow... 1st nice guitar but more important how awesome is that GC for not only being proactive about a problem but also going out of their way to keep a customer satisfied! I am impressed.