Poll: u scared bro?
Poll Options
View poll results: u scared bro?
hell ya
53 34%
lolnah
70 45%
I'm just gonna post a picture of goblin shark, derp.
18 12%
Dunno, but I like me some lobster!
14 9%
Voters: 155.
Page 1 of 3
This is inspired by the most horrifying to ever grace The Pit that blake1221 started. I saw a few people as equally terrified as myself of slimy sea creatures. Don't get me wrong, I love seafood as much as the next guy, but good lord. I am just mortified at the site of those things alive. When I was a kid, I went fishing with my family once. Ever since I saw that fish flopping around out-of-water, my life has never been the same .

So this thread is for talking about whether or not sea creatures are the scariest thing on the planet.

edit:

In all honesty, I think that marine life is one of the most fascinating and amazing things on the planet. They way they are, the way they live, how they look, whatever, it's just so alien and remarkable. Incredible stuff.
Last edited by jibran at Jun 14, 2011,
this is the scariest thing ever in the oceans.

Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.

Aw, shit...

EDIT:

GODDAMNIT, MEGALODON NINJA'd
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by due 07
Fuck you.

Oh come on, they look like the drama&comedy masks! They're cute!
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by jibran

edit:

In all honesty, I think that marine life is one of the most fascinating and amazing things on the planet. They way they are, the way they live, how they look, whatever, it's just so alien and remarkable. Incredible stuff.

Beautiful, and I completely agree. It's the closest thing to visiting another world.
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
Quote by Eastwinn
Oh come on, they look like the drama&comedy masks! They're cute!
You are a sadist!

It's like a bunch of dinosaurs/aliens that can breathe underwater. WTF.

Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by ethan_hanus
I think your just weird. Marine life is amazing.
I agree, my just weird.
I have never felt comfortable swimming in the ocean because of how ƒucking scary all those creatures are. Giant squid has always been the worst for me.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by rgrockr
I have never felt comfortable swimming in the ocean because of how ƒucking scary all those creatures are. Giant squid has always been the worst for me.

Dude, yes. And think about all of the little organism in the stupid ocean. Then once you get about 20ft out, it's like "holy mother of fuck, I'm in the sea."
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
DAMN NATURE! YOU SCARY!

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by due 07
Dude, yes. And think about all of the little organism in the stupid ocean. Then once you get about 20ft out, it's like "holy mother of fuck, I'm in the sea."
A thought sort of like that is always in the back of my mind when I used to go surfing. I once thought I saw a baby shark while I rode a wave in and it nearly scared the pee out of my wetsuit. I immediately threw my limbs on to my surfboard.
Quote by blake1221
I'm glad that thread affected you so deeply

Have I ever told you how much of a royal dick you are?

I love marine life. Its so interesting, such an odd world. Not really scary but marine mammals are by far the best.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by madbasslover
This thread is now about images of marine wildlife.

I'm pretty certain that was what it was about in the first place, indirectly anyway. Thats like taking a thread where people are discussing their favorite food and trying to hijack to a thread where they post pictures of said food.
It's so scary it makes the blobfishes sad.

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by axethrower13
I'm pretty certain that was what it was about in the first place, indirectly anyway. Thats like taking a thread where people are discussing their favorite food and trying to hijack to a thread where they post pictures of said food.

Not really. It's like going into a thread in which the OP clearly states "I'm terrified of spiders, especially the sight of them," and turning it into a thread about pictures of spiders. The topic is related, but it's still a hijack.

EDIT:
Quote by BurningTurkey

I don't think that awful music was loud enough. That thing is pretty cool, though. I wonder what it actually is.
Last edited by madbasslover at Jun 14, 2011,
I thought this was going to be about the Marine Corps.

and the word shark looks like a shark, observe:

shark

spooky huh?
Quote by Nelsean
There's some good stuff in a thread I made a while back.

First pic might make you throw up.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1368184&page=1

Post #31 is a gem.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████

There's an article about this I just read on cracked yesterday, none of these deep sea creatures really exist, it's all a hoax.
edited by: deep sea fish plotting to overthrow humans
Marine life is definitely the most fascinating and beautiful life on Earth.
And Due, o my brother, you're forgetting spiders. Spiders are without a shadow of a doubt the scariest thing on the planet. I have serious trouble breathing just seeing a picture of a spider. I hate those ****ers and cannot say it enough.

And yes, I do try to put A Clockwork Orange references into everything I say to you.
Page 1 of 3