Price was started by a bunch of guys who are passionate about the music that inspires them, and who refuse to conform to any single "genre." You can hear them channel different bands and styles in their songs - everything from Metallica, Pantera, Led Zeppelin, Alice In Chains, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and everything in between. Lyrical themes range from social issues to personal introspection. Price Profile Page

If you like our sound, become a fan. Please, PLEASE post comments! We're dying to know what people think. If you want to tell me about your band, you can PM me, and I'll check it out.
Well, I liked What You've Sown the best.
On Cry the vocal seems a bit unusual in the mix - not the level or the vocal itself it just sounds a bit like it was recorded somewhere else, if that makes sense. Maybe that's what you were going for.
About the vocal mixing, i get what you're trying to say. I've pretty much figured out how to mix guitars and bass, but vocals are tough as shit because the voice is such a complex instrument. The next time we record that song, it'll be in a studio where someone (hopefully) knows hw to mix.
Thanks for listening, man