I made a search and looked through the rules, and found nothing concerning these guys...

SO, I think Cream is an awesome band, especially as it contains three musical heroes of the time.

My favorite album:
Disraeli Gears

My favorite song:
Either Tales of Brave Ulysses, or Sunshine of your Love

So please tell me your thoughts on Cream
I love White Room and Crossroads aswell as Born Under a Bad Sign

Politician is a very good track. I have to say as much as I love Disraeli Gears I love Wheels of Fire more.

Favourite track off Disraeli Gears is between Strange Brew and Sunshine of Your Love although I do like Tales of Brave Ulysses a lot aswell.

Their debut album is also very good although possibly not as tight. I quite enjoy playing along to Spoonful so that's good.

Clapton up to about Layla & Other Assorted Love Songs is one of my biggest influences on playing.
Tales of Brave Ulysses is probably my favorite track.

Go ahead and rename the thread just "Cream" if there really is no other thread (which tbh I kinda doubt but am too lazy to check).
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
Favourite albums got to be Disraeli Gears. I'm surprised my CD hasn't worn out from overplay.

We're going wrong and Tales of Brave Ulysses are just brilliant.
Cream in general were just amazing. IMHO none of them managed to pull off that magic in their solo efforts. Clapton came close with Layla, but the album wasn't as ferocious as Cream was. The closest Baker and Bruce came was with BBM, but they need to be with each other for that chemistry to just work.
Slowhand was the best one in that goup! And Jack Bruce was an amazing bassist but Ginger Baker wasn't that great. And he looks like he is going to die any second.
HARE KRISHNA!
Quote by JammerZice
Slowhand was the best one in that goup! And Jack Bruce was an amazing bassist but Ginger Baker wasn't that great. And he looks like he is going to die any second.

Disagree.

Ginger Baker was a good drummer in my opinion, just listen to White Room I believe that is his best song. Clapton was the most talented out of the three but Jack Bruce was a pretty awesome bassist as well.

I've gotta say that Sunshine of Your Love is my favorite Cream song. Sick riff, awesome solo, nice rhythm section. First song i ever learned all the way through.