Hi all, I may need to get the Line 6 POD HD 300 or 500 floorboard for a specific band (don't ask!). Has anyone tried it? I'm specifically interested in whether it cleans up properly from the guitar volume control (like a real amp), as other Line 6 stuff doesn't.
in my experience with it, it does clean up, but not brilliantly.

Plus I've began just using it for FX, just because I've decide I like the sound of my amp better than the Pods models, however the models sound ok to me, you may like them better though.
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
well, I have the HD400 model and I think it is one of the best sounding multi-effects I have used and I really like it for recording BUT, it still doesnt feel like a real amp. Just my opinion
R.I.P. Randy Rhoads
Quote by madh4ttr
well, I have the HD400 model and I think it is one of the best sounding multi-effects I have used and I really like it for recording BUT, it still doesnt feel like a real amp. Just my opinion

I agree. Tried the HD300 yesterday, was better than my GT-8 but the palm mutes didn't convince me.
WTLTL 2011