Hi again,

I was looking around for a few new pedals when I came across these...

http://www.dangleberrymusic.co.uk/c-28-electric-guitar-effects.aspx

Anybody know if they are any good?

They're rumored to be made in the same factories as BOSS pedals...

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :-)
Quote by Jason
Ancient scrolls predict that when Fred Durst and Lil Wayne perform a guitar duet while touching the tips of their penises together, the gates of hell will open and swallow us all.

Hehe.

Bai and tri?

They're not exactly wallet-burning. That said bear in mind the adage: you get what you pay for.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by ragingkitty
They're not exactly wallet-burning. That said bear in mind the adage: you get what you pay for.

This, also, whether they are made in the same factory as Boss, shouldn't make much of a difference, as long as the pedal is good.

Having said that, I wouldn't buy them.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
I'm thinking about it, just don't want the hassle of sending things back, p&p ect. I suppose you're right. Any other comments?

EDIT:

Why wouldn't you buy them?
Quote by Jason
Ancient scrolls predict that when Fred Durst and Lil Wayne perform a guitar duet while touching the tips of their penises together, the gates of hell will open and swallow us all.

Hehe.

Last edited by CharlieSlyster at Jun 14, 2011,
Quote by CharlieSlyster
I'm thinking about it, just don't want the hassle of sending things back, p&p ect. I suppose you're right. Any other comments?

EDIT:

Eh, some odd brand that is cheap? Sounds like a bad idea.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Okay fair enough, thanks for the help :-)
Quote by Jason

Hehe.

Quote by CharlieSlyster

EDIT:

because they're cheap, not from a reputable brand, and I have never tried one out. If you get a chance to try one and like it, by all means buy it.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
I've owned one of their noisegates, and it was pretty good. Sturdily-built, gigged with it for a year, sold it for £5 loss. Go for it.
Jackson, Ibanez, Lag
Carvin, Marshall
Ibanez, Boss, Korg
It sounds like an attempt to make a behringer pedal. I wouldn't. Go for a danelectro, they're sturdy, cheap and offer good tones.
Also, to phayzee, a friend of mine has bought loads of stuff from there, with good results.
Quote by Cracked.com
Then they torched an Apple Store and made a PowerPoint about their experiences.
dangleberry is fine

i think those pedals appear to be rebadged beta aivins. if you want to find more info. thomann also sells rebadged beta aivins under the harley benton brand name. probably for less money (though 10 euro postage unless your order is over 200 euro).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?