hi,my friend is going to australia and i'm goig to give him money to buy some pedals and bring them for me(i' in middle east),i want that the deal be on it's lowest price possible,i know that in australia pedals are expensive,so i must buy from internet shops that ships to australia and ship free ,so in amazon.com the prices are good but i don't know if they ship free to the australia,so any opinions?or any sites do you recommend?i don't know the sites like musicians friend-samash-pro guitar shop ship free to au or not
pedals i want to buy: crybaby535q-mxr custom comp-boss ns2-digitech bad monkey-hardwaire ml2-mxr 10 band eq-mxr analog delay-boss rv5
Gears:
Ibanez RG2550Z GK
Marshall TSL 122 Combo
Digitech GNX4
Boss DS2
Roland MicroCube
You will have a very hard time finding somewhere international that ships free to Australia. You're probably going to have to fork out around an extra $20-40 for shipping coming from the US.
Why not just get the pedals shipped to you in the middle east from overseas?
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
because i'm trapped in iran and no one ships to this hell,you mean 20-40 dollars for all units or for every unit?
how about proguitarshop? this site claims that ships free to every where for orders above 400
$
Gears:
Ibanez RG2550Z GK
Marshall TSL 122 Combo
Digitech GNX4
Boss DS2
Roland MicroCube
From Proguitarshop:

"Free International Shipping on Effect Pedal Orders over $400 and Guitar Orders over $900.
Excluding Amplifiers and used items
Due to shipping restrictions guitars cannot ship for free to Brazil, Mexico, Russia, Eastern Europe and Australia.
Please contact us for rates to these locations."

If you have questions about their service, it's best to contact them directly.
Pro guitar shop is amazing, I got pedals shipped here. Very quick too. And free for over $400
Sweetwater and musicians friend are the others I've shipped here with, neither were free, but they were both not bad prices. Especially sweetwater sound.
RIP Gooze

cats
but proguitarshop doesn't have all pedals i need,maybe i go for sweetwater
Gears:
Ibanez RG2550Z GK
Marshall TSL 122 Combo
Digitech GNX4
Boss DS2
Roland MicroCube
proguitarshop has better pedals than the ones you listed and its a great service and very good shipping.

crybaby535q they have
mxr custom comp they have
boss ns2 they have, but they also have the ISP Decimator.
digitech bad monkey just get the $100 ts9.
hardwire ml2 they have but its a shockingly bad pedal..
mxr 10 band they have
mxr analog delay they have
boss rv5 they have.

whats your problem with it?
mojostompboxes.com
i wrote wrong about hardwire,i wanted hardwire tl2 ,sorry
and yes i searched the shop and you're almost right
for eq they have kerry king signature that is like the normal one
for overdrive maybe i dont have 50 extra dollars to get the ts9
thanks you guys i'll buy from this site
Gears:
Ibanez RG2550Z GK