ITT: We ruin bawww photos by making them hilarious.

Go!
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
This thread has potential!
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Massive potential.

Where do you get these photos?
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
I was wondering about 2 days ago, "Whos gonna bring this over since they saw this thread on /b/"
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by ShiningEntity
Tumblr

I can't figure out how to make a tumblr account. It wants me to put in a URL when I sign up.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
I can't figure out how to make a tumblr account. It wants me to put in a URL when I sign up.

Yeah, as in, what you want your url to be. So say you want binladen.tumblr.com, you'd type in binladen
hello
Quote by WCPhils

it's the forces of good.

they're working for you.

i would give you advice on how to sign up, but (the url is the url you want of your upcoming blog that you're making) i know you'll end up being depressed of its shittiness, and it actually changes you to become a worse person.

be thankful that you've not experienced that.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
^ Thanks. I don't want a blog or anything, I just want to take memes and gifs because I figured that's where everyone got them
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
^ Thanks. I don't want a blog or anything, I just want to take memes and gifs because I figured that's where everyone got them

it's not

seriously

it will **** you up

don't

please

no

no

NOOOOOOOO
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
this ^^
e-married to the most fabulous Fashionista ever, Rarity
e-mom to Scootaloo, somehow
Quote by dawgeth321
Let's warm our wings, fly through the clouds, and dance in the sky, mon capitaine.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Spit is a milf

UG 8-BIT ALBUM
SoundCloud
I have a feeling this might be the new demotes thread... Awesome potential.
Standard Strat
Jackson WRMG
Parker DF724

Axe-Fx Standard
Carvin DCM1000L

Mesa Trad. Slant Recto 4x12 (UK V30s)
Custom Horiz. 2x12 (Commonwealth 12s)
Where on Tumblr do you find these?
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
Quote by Jon777
By "baaawwww," I thought you meant, like, cute pictures of puppies n' shit. But I guess those would be "daaaaww" pics.

Me too.

This thread is gay.
These are not baww pictures. these are failed attempts at baww.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
This thread is surprisingly funny. MOAR!
Quote by Highway60Bob
i've always been looking for a good excuse to **** my mom.