I have just bought a Gibson J-180 signature Billie Joe Armstrong. Can any one tell me which amp uses Billie Joe for this guitar. I have a Marshall 1959SPL with a cabinet 1960AV it work excellent with the electric guitar (Gibson Les Paul Junior Signature Billie Joe Armstrong) but with the acustic there is feeback and sound horrible. If you don't know which one Billie Joe use recommend me a good one for this acustic guitar.
Quote by gdbruno
I want to know which one he uses live.

Again, I'd say it's just a line out.
Pretty sure he just mics it up. Doesn't make much difference, what darkwolf said is pretty much spot on.
I'm breaking my exile just because this OP is intensely amusing to me:

Billy Joe uses an Avalon U5 preamp directly into the front-of-house for his acoustic sound. I have one in my live rig and it sounds phenomenal. Since you are 14 and have all this stuff to emulate Billy Joe Armstrong, I'm sure a $600 DI is no big deal.
Quote by gdbruno
I have just bought a Gibson J-180 signature Billie Joe Armstrong. Can any one tell me which amp uses Billie Joe for this guitar. I have a Marshall 1959SPL with a cabinet 1960AV it work excellent with the electric guitar (Gibson Les Paul Junior Signature Billie Joe Armstrong) but with the acustic there is feeback and sound horrible. If you don't know which one Billie Joe use recommend me a good one for this acustic guitar.

Ship some of that money my way.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90