Hi

I'm selling my INF1/INF2 guitar pickups taken from a mid-range Ibanez guitar. These usually appear on the £400-600+ guitars so you'll get a good sound if you are looking to upgrade your guitar on a budget.

What you see in the pictures is what you get. Looking for around £40 with delivery. Payment via bank to bank only. I'm with halifax so if your with halifax transfer should be instant otherwise it will take 3-5 days unless you visit a halifax branch.

Thanks.

(Pickups are dusty otherwise in darn good condition).

Quote by MentaLrz
Hi

I'm selling my INF1/INF2 guitar pickups taken from a mid-range Ibanez guitar. These usually appear on the £400-600+ guitars so you'll get a good sound if you are looking to upgrade your guitar on a budget.

What you see in the pictures is what you get. Looking for around £40 with delivery. Payment via bank to bank only. I'm with halifax so if your with halifax transfer should be instant otherwise it will take 3-5 days unless you visit a halifax branch.

Thanks.

(Pickups are dusty otherwise in darn good condition).

I think some people will see the 'bank to bank only' as a bit suspect. Maybe you should offer the option of PayPal since it's much much safer and more convenient aswell.
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

Bank to bank is more secure than paypal. Paypal are a terrible company and I refuse to work with them.

Regards.
Quote by MentaLrz
Bank to bank is more secure than paypal. Paypal are a terrible company and I refuse to work with them.

Regards.

Paypal has 232 million accounts, completes more than 4 million transactions per DAY, with an average daily value of around 175 million dollars, and is rated as one of the most secure methods of electronic payment.

Is it perfect? No. But sheer numbers show it does a pretty good job.

You can have your own opinions, but not your own facts.
Actually having had business issues with paypal over 6 years with tens of thousands being held over the course of this time I'll avoid paypal thank you very much .
I can accept paypal from a currency conversion method via 2checkout if anyone wishes to pay via that. Payment will be as if you are paying through paypal but goes through my business account at 2checkout.

Regards.