...have controls on them for adjusting frequencies?
A bit like how a strat works with the tone knobs, i suppose
So yeah, are there any wah pedals that do that? A bit of tone shaping so you can have a bit of variety with your sound and such
I like the looks of that... will have to try it out before i'd consider buying it tho for that price
i have tried the RMC's, def worth the cash.

i use a fulltone clyde deluxe, has 3 different types of wahs and has a trim pot to adjust sweet spot but it is also on the pricey side.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
Afaik the Dunlop 535Q Crybaby has something like that and is one of the better Dunlops. It's one of the more expensive Dunlops but I'm sure still cheaper than a RMC.

The Dimebag Crybaby also has something similar, I think that model is more or less a 535Q anyways though.
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join