Poll: Should Marijuana Be Legal?
Poll Options
View poll results: Should Marijuana Be Legal?
Yes, Legalize It
349 81%
No, Keep It Illegal
84 19%
Voters: 433.
Page 1 of 6
Dt
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ The aeroplane
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ flies high, turns
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ left, looks right.
Tell "us"? Are you from the government?
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Wow! I've never seen this thread before!

/sarcasm
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
There's all kinds of threads like this.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by StewieSwan
I voted no because this thread sucks

Dammit, man. Now they aren't going to legalize it.
Weed is bad but not horrible, inhaling any kind of smoke is bad, but yes it should be legal.

If we legalize it millions of dollars on our "war" on drugs will be funded to the harder drugs, rather than a semi-harmless plant. Jail space will open up tremendously so people who actually deserve to be in there go in for longer sentences, instead of having people in for petty possession. We should legalize it and tax it, this alone will put billions in our pocket, and the US desperately needs money. It is only a gateway drug because it's illegal.

In Holland, they have 85% less overdoses on hard drugs. Weed is legal there. They can also concentrate on eliminating hard drugs. We should do the same.

I feel like if we legalized it, we would benefit tremendously.

And no, I don't smoke weed.
Depends on which country its being legalised in, and whether or not the population would have it under control, or go bezerk with it and **** up everything.
-------------------------------------------
Gear:

Guitar(s): .Shecter Tempest EXTREMEEEEEE
--------------Maton CW-80

Amplification: Randall RG75 G3
NO!
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
You cant legalize weed then what will people talk about when they are high
Quote by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.

Flippin Tables
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02
Quote by R. Shackleford.
You cant legalize weed then what will people talk about when they are high

How high they are obviously.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
drugs are bad, mkay
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by metallica #1
Weed is bad but not horrible, inhaling any kind of smoke is bad, but yes it should be legal.

If we legalize it millions of dollars on our "war" on drugs will be funded to the harder drugs, rather than a semi-harmless plant. Jail space will open up tremendously so people who actually deserve to be in there go in for longer sentences, instead of having people in for petty possession. We should legalize it and tax it, this alone will put billions in our pocket, and the US desperately needs money. It is only a gateway drug because it's illegal.

In Holland, they have 85% less overdoses on hard drugs. Weed is legal there. They can also concentrate on eliminating hard drugs. We should do the same.

**** yes dude, this post contains my exact thoughts on the subject.

the government spends $42 billion on the "war on marijuana" every year that comes straight from the taxpayers pockets.

it should be legalized and farmed as a cash crop, imo.
Of course not. Weed makes you schizophrenic and want to punch babies. Imagine all the lung cancer people would start getting if we legalized it. Remember kids, one joint is equal to a thousand cigarettes.
/Propaganda
Quote by mysterion2112
**** yes dude, this post contains my exact thoughts on the subject.

the government spends $42 billion on the "war on marijuana" every year that comes straight from the taxpayers pockets.

it should be legalized and farmed as a cash crop, imo.

Quote by metallica #1

"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Last edited by SlinkyBlue at Jun 14, 2011,
My opinion is difficult to say. I don't think it should be technically legalized, but I don't think it should be deemed as illegal. I think the government should just stay out of it and leave those decisions up to the person. I believe in personal responsibility, not having the government keep me safe and healthy from personal risks that I decide to take.
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
Quote by Tyler.Allain
Yes, because pot distribution will be taken over by the tobacco companies which will cut down on criminals profiting on the sale of marijuana whom also sell marijuana which is sometimes laced with more harmful drugs. It will be taxed making it profitable to the government. It is no more harmful than alcohol. The illegality of marijuana is the modern prohibition IMO.

To be clear I do NOT smoke.

Weed is almost never laced with anything unless you ask for it.
Quote by blizzboy
My opinion is difficult to say. I don't think it should be technically legalized, but I don't think it should be deemed as illegal. I think the government should just stay out of it and leave those decisions up to the person. I believe in personal responsibility, not having the government keep me safe and healthy from personal risks that I decide to take.

If I'm understanding this right then you're for decriminalization but against legalization?
Decriminalization would do nothing to get rid of the black market surrounding the drug and the criminality associated with it. Legalize it so it's not in the control of cartels, gangs, etc.
You're asking a forum composed entirely of musicians if weed should be legal.

TS, go to bed.
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
Quote by Masamune
If I'm understanding this right then you're for decriminalization but against legalization?
Decriminalization would do nothing to get rid of the black market surrounding the drug and the criminality associated with it. Legalize it so it's not in the control of cartels, gangs, etc.

He's actually in favour of legalisation, he just doesn't know.

Decriminalisation just means non-prosecutions. Frequently fines still apply.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Quote by Tyler.Allain
To be clear I do NOT smoke.

I'm convinced now!
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn
I'm convinced now!

That tactic actually works pretty well. People believe you more when they believe you to be impartial.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
That tactic actually works pretty well. People believe you more when they believe you to be impartial.

I believe it to be a dirty tactic.

A dirty tactic used by dirty pot smokers who try to get into politics.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Ur all $h1t
He's actually in favour of legalisation, he just doesn't know.

Decriminalisation just means non-prosecutions. Frequently fines still apply.

Yeah reading his post again, that makes more sense.
Defently! A lot of people don't realize that pot isn't that bad for you. Plus there are lots of benifits to legalizing it.