I use words like "mirin" and "jelly" on a daily basis
20 5%
Neither weak nor particularly strong
158 43%
Some hilarious joke option of my own invention
47 13%
Voters: 368.
Page 1 of 6
Average or slightly above. I can deadlift 2x bw for 5 and bench bw for 10.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
I'm willing to bet I'm the strongest here(srs). I used to train strongman until I got into bodybuilding.

I also was a personal trainer at a gym(albeit for a short period of time).
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Last edited by Eric_Fail at Jun 14, 2011,
Quote by wizards?
I'm an internet tough guy. That tough enough for you?

When it comes down to it that's all that really matters in this venue.
I could bench 225 last year, but I'm down considerably because I wasn't able to lift much since then.

StrongEdit: Wheres the poll option for above or below what one would consider average? Surely "Bear-level" doesn't qualify for being above. We all know Eric_Fail could kill an ostrich, but a bear might be a bit... Much.
Last edited by Life Is Brutal at Jun 14, 2011,
Quote by SG_dave
I can lift over 600 pounds.

This.
As long as it's in paper notes

Srs though, I have no idea. I've not ever tested it. At least not since I was about 15, and I did a 195lb deadlift and felt like I nearly dislocated my shoulders.
I'm known as the punching bag in my group of friends, I can take the hits, I just can't deal them out.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Also I was torn on the poll. I use the words ''mirin'' and ''jelly'' daily but I'm also at bear level so I wasn't sure what to pick...
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I bench my massive dick.

You can't bench what isn't there...
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by Eric_Fail
I'm willing to bet I'm the strongest here(srs). I used to train strongman until I got into bodybuilding.

Until that ostrich injured you and destroyed your career.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by Eric_Fail

You can't bench what isn't there...

My Momma was on acne medication
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
I can bench 180, I'm 150 lbs, 5'6" and I'm the one used for the heavy lifting, usally. Never been in any fights though, but it really depends on your fighting prowess how good you are. My shoulders hurt alot. Like unnaturally alot, when I rotate them just tiny bit to "high".
Quote by Nelsean
The world needs more buttmonkeys.

Quote by Eddie4President
The Buttmonkey for best username, most intelligent posts of 21st century.
Quote by StewieSwan
Good. The world needs more of you.
Quote by Eric_Fail

You trained Strongman all by yourself!?
Got a new bottle of ketchup?

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
5'11, 180 pounds, lean

Come at me bro
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
I know you bros be 'mirin, but don't be jelly. Maybe one day, if we somehow are able to map and alter genetics, I'll let you map mine and use that knowledge so that your children won't be so disgustingly weak in comparison to me.

That's right, you heard me, I'm stronger than a toddler.
the heaviest i've ever tried benching was 155 lbs. and i got out 8 reps AFTER doing 2 previous sets of 145 lbs. i've never tried maxing out, but i figure i could hit a pretty decent weight.

Mind you i'm about 6' tall and only weigh about 142 lbs. i'm strong for my size, but pretty average compared to everyone else.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Last edited by Waterboy799 at Jun 14, 2011,
I really do have trouble opening pickle jars by myself.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by due 07
You trained Strongman all by yourself!?

Not all by myself obviously, I knew a few guys who were into the sport, they were all from Poland where it's pretty popular and from there I got into it.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
I can bench about what, 230 lbs or so? The highest I've ever tested was 210 at 15 reps, but I did that with only a little difficulty. I'd say about 220 or 230 would be my max. I should really be doing strength training, but I just don't want to

I'm also about 6'5" and have been naturally strong my whole life, don't question it though.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Jun 14, 2011,
Quote by Masamune
British currency can be quite heavy huh.

Quote by SkepsisMetal
This.
As long as it's in paper notes

Srs though, I have no idea. I've not ever tested it. At least not since I was about 15, and I did a 195lb deadlift and felt like I nearly dislocated my shoulders.

You haven't played Duke Nukem, have you
I'm not amazingly strong, but I'm pretty scrappy. I could hold my own against most guys my size (5'6", 150)
The future is no place to place your better days
Trip level.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Pretty strong. About 5' 6", 150lbs (think that's the average pitmonkey size now because of this thread), my job is "Warehouse Slave" so there's heavy lifting involved that I have no problems with (minimum requirement: be able to carry 100 pounds up and down a ladder without falling, that's seriously on the job requirements page).
I'm fairly strong, from martial arts training, but you wouldn't think it to look at me. Its the same with my dad, he looks really wimpy, but he's worked on farms and done manual labour all his life, so he surprises a lot of people with his strength. I like to think I've inherited some of his natural strength, though I don't lift weights regularly.

A lot of strength comes from "grit", I think. I've known massive guys, who could be strong, but have such passive personalities, and are not determined, so they're not as strong as they could be. Likewise, a few guys I know, on the shorter side (5"6 or 7), who aren't physically built up, but have such determination and inner strength, that they can really scare people with how strong they are, for their size.