Howdy pit. I'm curious... we all love music right? We all love playing and going to see concerts right? I'm wondering if the pit would be able to pull off the organization of some kind of festival, any kind... whether it be one day with a bunch of our own bands, or practically the next Bonnaroo. I think with a lot of planning and work, the pit could band together to do something like this.

So pit... Wanna organize a festival?

inb4 first response "No"
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
No, because I know it'll be nowhere near me.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
One big overall "UG" gig? No. Financial backing is not there.

However, it'd be cool to do regional shows with UG bands, especially if the site itself was in bed with the idea somehow.

I'd be interested in helping to host a show in my region if that were the case. I have the hookups, yo.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
That would be awesome. And possibly achievable at some level.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by sjones
One big overall "UG" gig? No. Financial backing is not there.

However, it'd be cool to do regional shows with UG bands, especially if the site itself was in bed with the idea somehow.

I'd be interested in helping to host a show in my region if that were the case. I have the hookups, yo.

Ya never know, if you can get some sort of interest in a charity event, maybe get one or two big acts that'd be concerned with such a charity, then get a bunch of companies in the area you plan on having it sponsor the shindig. It's not entirely impossible to get the financial backing, just not easy.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
This is what UG shouls put money behind. Not stupid ****ing UG plus.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by monkeysintheday
Ya never know, if you can get some sort of interest in a charity event, maybe get one or two big acts that'd be concerned with such a charity, then get a bunch of companies in the area you plan on having it sponsor the shindig. It's not entirely impossible to get the financial backing, just not easy.

Depending on how "big" of acts you're thinking of, I could probably get a couple national touring acts on a show. Not "A-List" bands or anything, but bands that would fill up a 1000 person plus venue pretty easily.

And it wouldn't personally be me, myself, who booked the bands, but I have connections because of my job that would be interested in UG wanted to actually put together some sort of "UG Festival" in my region.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Quote by sjones
Depending on how "big" of acts you're thinking of, I could probably get a couple national touring acts on a show. Not "A-List" bands or anything, but bands that would fill up a 1000 person plus venue pretty easily.

And it wouldn't personally be me, myself, who booked the bands, but I have connections because of my job that would be interested in UG wanted to actually put together some sort of "UG Festival" in my region.

That would be pretty phenomenal. I'd love to help organize something like this, and if you aren't lying you're from Ohio, which seems like it would have a lot of perfect places for a festival.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.