Sex, the new money tree
Her skin will pay for luxuries
But her scars will never heal

All in a days work
She feels no disgrace
It pays the bills
And fills her empty space
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
I loved it. Loved the last two stanzas, they really described the person in the situation.
The only thing I might change is the line "just like her life." It seems a little empty. You're just stating the fact without any other emotion.
Keep writing, I enjoyed it thoroughly.
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

I'd agree with the comment on the last line of the first stanza. You've got a great setup for some really interesting imagery- use it!

I dig it.
thanks for the advice, i agree that last line in the first verse could use something better. I'll keep thinking, glad you all like it
Quote by Thrill-house

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
La Martina is admittedly the general public through its line of clothing, polo shirts, zip jackets, sneakers considered extraordinary, high quality denim and high-end Karen millen outlet components. Each product comes in bright colors and eye-catching style. Time is not so much in the last Karen millen year they released their own fragrance line inspired by a collection of routines, including the major trends at the end of sports watches. Every feature of the gadget gives a sense of elegance and products. This may not be Karen Millen Dresses Sale , shirts, polo shirts, sweatshirts, and should be more complete in recent years.
Not bad man. I dont thing it would fit in metalcore myself but you could figure something out