Im trying to make my guitar videos sound better
Should I get podfarm studio? or is there something better I could use
Bloody hell, talk about stupid thread. 200-250 of what currency?! Surprising as you may find it, the internet is readily available in most of the developed countries in the world, so giving a currency might help people decide how much you are willing to spend.

Also, try looking in the countless other threads on exactly the same topic in this forum; you could start by using that box in the top right that says 'Search:' and typing in 'podfarm studio'.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Bloody hell, talk about stupid thread. 200-250 of what currency?! Surprising as you may find it, the internet is readily available in most of the developed countries in the world, so giving a currency might help people decide how much you are willing to spend.

Also, try looking in the countless other threads on exactly the same topic in this forum; you could start by using that box in the top right that says 'Search:' and typing in 'podfarm studio'.

+1

200-250 USD is a lot different than 200-250 Chickens

I agree with using search. Though I think a "What interface should I buy" sticky thread would be great (though, still, nobody would read it)
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
i only talk in the currency of pebbles from my driveway...which is to bad for all of you cause any pebbles from my driveway i don't own were stolen so your ass will go to jail....

my pebbles > all other currency