Is it wrong to have play gigs with other musicians if they can get you gigs?

I realize that "wrong" is subjective.

I have been playing in two different bands. One of which I have tried to get several singers to join and learn the songs the rest of the bands knows (covers). In the process I have gigged with several different singers and have one dedicated singer, however I told the others that if they have a gig, the rhythm section will back them up.
To me it is business, and I am trying to get as many gigs as possible. Same thing with a bass player or drummer. If someone was to come up to me and say they have a gig and they can play all the songs we know,...is it wrong to play a gig with them with the same lineup. Is it justifiable if you call it by a different band name?
MARTY FRIEDMAN--"It’s a lot easier to be technical than it is stylized; it really is... But I think it’s a lot more rare to have someone who’s really got their own sound because that’s something you can’t practice."
Bands are often a lot like relationships, except for the fact that they aren't actually relationships. The only time you can "cheat" on your band is if they think you're not dedicated to them, so they kick you out. If you feel bad for what you're doing, ask the guys you're working with if they're okay with it. If they don't care, then you're good.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

I think of it as a business. Say you were running a crew for construction. Do you put up with the guy who comes in drunk, stoned and doesn't know what the hell he is doing just because he started out with you? If a buddy of yours is in the same business and has a job, if your crew isn't working is it wrong to help him out on the job? This is a cover band BTW.
MARTY FRIEDMAN--"It’s a lot easier to be technical than it is stylized; it really is... But I think it’s a lot more rare to have someone who’s really got their own sound because that’s something you can’t practice."
Quote by Danjo's Guitar
Bands are often a lot like relationships, except for the fact that they aren't actually relationships. The only time you can "cheat" on your band is if they think you're not dedicated to them, so they kick you out. If you feel bad for what you're doing, ask the guys you're working with if they're okay with it. If they don't care, then you're good.

Or if you're semi-popular or if you play Shoegaze, then you can call them side projects and nobody really cares.