I acquired a mesa dual caliber dc-5 in a trade for a guitar I no longer played. I don't play it enough and need to get rid of it, someone else will appreciate it way more than I do. I have absolutely no idea how much I can get for it seeing as how Ebay and Craigslist seem to be barren of this model I own. I'm wondering if an expert can give me a price I am likely to get in such an economy (U.S. Dollar)

Serial number DC-01114 (Assuming 4th of November, 2001, could be way off)

Picture Included.
Attachments:
IMAG0334.jpg
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
Wow. Those things were all over ebay a few years ago. I guess people finally caught on and realized they were pretty good amps. I'm thinking they sold for $500-$700 used last I saw, but I haven't seen any used to recently to adjust that number.
Your expert appraiser is on UG?
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

More of an expert on Mesas. I'm assuming there has to be around 100 on hand at least.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
Yeah that's a great amp. I wouldn't let it go for less than $600 if it's in good shape. You may even get up to $800-900 for it... It's been a while since I was looking at them, but I think I remember them going between $600-900
Quote by tubetime86
He's obviously pretty young, and I'd guess he's being raised by wolves, or at least humans with the intellectual capacity and compassion of wolves.

You finally made it home, draped in the flag that you fell for.
And so it goes
Alright great, I made a good trade then, sad it has to go the thing sounds incredible. Perfect shape with a custom case too, gonna list it at $950 and see if I can get $800 or so. Thanks
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
More opinions always welcome!
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000