Not post-hardcore silly.. but I've dug this band for a while. The whole Ghost album is great.
I'm an asshole.
I don't like the new song very much. I also only like 2 songs off Ghost so I don't know why I'm surprised by this.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
I LOVE the last track on Ghost but everything else is pretty meh to me. I'll have to check out the new stuff though
Until now I only really liked the acoustic versions of Bottled and Head in the Sand. A couple of tracks on Ghost were ok, but I just didn't like them as a full band. Love the new song though.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
This is pretty cool, I'll give Ghost a chance.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
^Listening now. I don't really like the first song that much, but the next track is much much much better, so hopefully Ill enjoy this
Quote by thecrowing33
After they play in Nashville with Touche Amore and PBTT, they're playing an acoustic set. I'm so stoked.

Are you serious? That just made my day. is it at Grimey's?

But yeah the new record fucking rules, I can already tell it's gonna be on heavy repeat. Sounds a lot like a really catchy SDRE or something to me.
Last edited by goldmember1217 at Nov 8, 2011,
Diggin the new stuff after one listen... will need moar time though to see if it will stick with me.
Quote by goldmember1217
Are you serious? That just made my day. is it at Grimey's?

But yeah the new record fucking rules, I can already tell it's gonna be on heavy repeat. Sounds a lot like a really catchy SDRE or something to me.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=184504711634603
How the hell do you categorize these dudes? Emo Punk?
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
Saw them tonight. Really tight band live. The drummer's kit is gorgeous.
Quote by The Spoon
Saw them tonight. Really tight band live. The drummer's kit is gorgeous.

They were boring though.

Pianos and Touché both put on great shows.
The new album surprised me. Pretty decent; I expected worse for some reason.
That's pretty much how I feel. They just don't stick out enough among their contemporaries imo.
Quote by blake1221
They were boring though.

Pianos and Touché both put on great shows.

I thought they were pretty cool. They seemed more laid back than PBTT or TA. Some of it got repetitive, but I really enjoy their live sound.

Also, for TA's set, the crowd was just like a conglomerate of people climbing on top of each other shouting the lyrics. It was the closest thing to a transformer I've ever seen in real life.
Wasn't it awesome? Touché played spot fucking on, and their set was extremely well rehearsed.
After getting my CD in and listening it over with the lyric booklet, WF has grown on me so much. Now that I can understand what he's saying in Honeybee, that song just destroys me haha