Ive just seen this epiphone les paul custom with a price drop down to $349. I dont know if thats a good deal. Ive seen a couple other same customs on ebay.

epi custom 1

epi custom 2

Should I wait it out and bid on these customs on ebay? Or should I go to guitar center and buy it? Im pretty set on this particular guitar I just dont know what to do.
Quote by Scarface735
Ive just seen this epiphone les paul custom with a price drop down to $349. I dont know if thats a good deal. Ive seen a couple other same customs on ebay.

epi custom 1

epi custom 2

Should I wait it out and bid on these customs on ebay? Or should I go to guitar center and buy it? Im pretty set on this particular guitar I just dont know what to do.

#2 is a Fake !
Quote by Scarface735
how do u know its fake?

One sign is the Big fat EE in the serial#

this guitar has more signs....
The cavity shape on the second also seems to be off. I'd be wary but I'm not convinced it's fake...
The volume and tone controls look misaligned on #2.

edit: Actually that might just be the angle the guitar is sitting on the guitar stand. The back control cavity looks really strange though. It also doesn't look right that the bottom of the diamond inlay on the headstock is touching the top of the truss rod cover.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Jun 15, 2011,