what was your most embarrassing moment ever that you can rememeber. go spill the beans
Got caught measuring my schlong by your my mother

Edit: What's with the 'spill the beans' at the end of your threads??

Stop spilling beans Mr. Heinz will kill you!
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Jun 15, 2011,
hearing my ex telling her friends I'm terrible at the sex.

BUT I EAT PUSSY THE BEST SO FUCK HER...STUPID FUCK...I don't really care anymore though that's old news.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Well, once I was going to make some supper, opened the fridge and spilled beans everywhere. It was ackward.
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
Quote by guitar/bass95
TS, whats your most embarrassing moment?

well i was talking to my mate about this boy which i think he likes me and i didnt realise he was behind me with his mates. lol

and also i wanted to check if my hair was ok, so i went to a shop window not realising that people could see me and i was posing. then i realised that nearly all the shop was looking at me strangely . lol good times.
Quote by lildudenikki
well i was talking to my mate about this boy which i think he likes me and i didnt realise he was behind me with his mates. lol

and also i wanted to check if my hair was ok, so i went to a shop window not realising that people could see me and i was posing. then i realised that nearly all the shop was looking at me strangely . lol good times.

That's it???? No spilt beans??? I am shocked!
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Playing card game with some friends and their mum.
Insults flying across the table as it gets more competitive.
Accidentally retort with "Your mum" line.
Mum sitting opposite me.
Hang head in shame.
Quote by Calibos
Playing card game with some friends and their mum.
Insults flying across the table as it gets more competitive.
Accidentally retort with "Your mum" line.
Mum sitting opposite me.
Hang head in shame.

Lol I must ask what was the line you used or was it just, 'your mum'
Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by slash_GNR666
Got caught measuring my schlong by your my mother

was you erect, bro?
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by slash_GNR666
Lol I must ask what was the line you used or was it just, 'your mum'

I honestly can't remember, it was during my teen years when "your mum" was an appropriate response to anything. Thankfully she didn't take it too badly, the shame stayed with me for the rest of the holiday
Quote by laid-to-waste
was you erect, bro?

straight up
Quote by Calibos
I honestly can't remember, it was during my teen years when "your mum" was an appropriate response to anything. Thankfully she didn't take it too badly, the shame stayed with me for the rest of the holiday

lol I still use that from time to time
Quote by lambofgod127

This one time a girl got me a chocolate rabbit for Valentine's Day, and put it on my chair. I didn't see it and sat on it and crushed it. Her as well apparently.

An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Everytime I walk into school people say good morning to me and I manage to respond with "Goodmo-". It cuts off into me choking on phlegm.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
This one time I was fapping and I tied my legs over my head with one of my dad's ties and attached it to the bedpost and put a lubricated sharpie in my butt and my mom came in and made me go to church every day for 6 months
Quote by Twist of fate
This one time I was fapping and I tied my legs over my head with one of my dad's ties and attached it to the bedpost and put a lubricated sharpie in my butt and my mom came in and made me go to church every day for 6 months

pffft ..... "lubricated" go in dry and man up
Quote by lambofgod127

Oh this was so embarrassing... one time, my girlfriend and I were having dinner at my house so she could meet my parents. We arrived at the house, everything was going well. My mom set out the dinner and we were having a good time. All of a sudden, my girlfriend started giggling and giving me the eyes. My mother then looked at me, pointed to my pants and screamed "Oh my God!"

Turns out I spilled the beans all over my pants.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by Epicbizzjizz
Well, once I was going to make some supper, opened the fridge and spilled beans everywhere. It was ackward.

you mean awkward?

awkward...
Quote by Moullla
you mean awkward?

awkward...

Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by KirkMetallica
Oh this was so embarrassing... one time, my girlfriend and I were having dinner at my house so she could meet my parents. We arrived at the house, everything was going well. My mom set out the dinner and we were having a good time. All of a sudden, my girlfriend started giggling and giving me the eyes. My mother then looked at me, pointed to my pants and screamed "Oh my God!"

Turns out I spilled the beans all over my pants.

Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Dawginator
This one time a girl got me a chocolate rabbit for Valentine's Day

Wrong holiday?
But that is sad

I have a multitude of embarrassing moments every single day so I can't possibly remember my most embarrassing moment ever.

But today, I opened the door for the pizza guy and fell off the front step and into him. He dropped the box and the pizza fell out topping-side-first on the ground. I still had to pay for it and I was too embarrassed to order again in case the same person came back to deliver it.
cat
Quote by guitarxo
Wrong holiday?
But that is sad

I have a multitude of embarrassing moments every single day so I can't possibly remember my most embarrassing moment ever.

But today, I opened the door for the pizza guy and fell off the front step and into him. He dropped the box and the pizza fell out topping-side-first on the ground. I still had to pay for it and I was too embarrassed to order again in case the same person came back to deliver it.

I never thought about it before like that.. At least we still talk about it when having a laugh. It was nice chocolate too.

And pizza is the world's worst enemy for embarrassing things. You are not alone.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.