Page 1 of 2
My girlfriend, being strangely impulsive, has decided to go vegan.
Being the narrow minded bastard I am when it comes to a juicy steak and some bacon I tried to talk her out of it. (Yes, I know, her choice and all that).

Anyways, this obviously did nothing, but I don't want my girl so thin I fear of snapping her, this very idea send shivers down me spine.

So what do I do, I hear there are serious repercussions when it comes to being a vegan and not doing certain things to make sure you are healthy, which I'm pretty sure she's not really looking at, at all.
Do I ask her to take some sort of pills or something, I remember reading about this I think?
Or should I just beg her to accept eggs for the protean?

Yes, don't even question my confidence in the pits knowledge of being a healthy vegan.
I know you know this stuff.
Call me Skeletor
Tell her to grow up and stop being a trend following sheep.
RIP Tom Searle.
I like your username, FNM rocks!

Vegans are dumb, tell her. At least vegetarians have got a point...
when she sleeps, slowly speak to her subconscious about how all animals secretly want to be eaten.

also, show her bacon.

can't argue with bacon.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by vayne92
drug her and shove some meat down her throat.

i.e your penis
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by MH400
Tell her to stop being a trend following sheep.

I did.

nothing.
Call me Skeletor
Quote by faithsomemore
I did.

nothing.

try eating bacon infront of her

shit works
Quote by laid-to-waste
try eating bacon infront of her

shit works

dunno if shit would help in this situation
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Let her be a vegan for a while, she'll give in sooner or later and either go vegetarian or back to bacon.
Quote by slash_GNR666
dunno if shit would help in this situation

you don't know that

Quote by blackflag49
Let her do what she wants

You don't own the bitch...

lol @ loser feminists
Quote by blackflag49
No UUUU

blah blah women have the right to not be owned bullshit
srs answer:
Make sure she takes iron & calcium tablets every once in a while, regularly if she has any kind of defincancies, and make her eat legumes regularly (2-3 times a week or more depending on her needs) to replace the protein in her diet.

A fully developed adult doesn't need as much protein as people seem to think.

or you can let her eat lettuce leaves all day until she gets bored & gives up / becomes thin enough that you can fold her up and keep her in your bag.

O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Take multi vitamins.

I'm vegetarian and I swear to God, just because you don't eat meat doesn't mean you'll lose weight so much you can break in half.
Just keep waving Frazzles under her nose, just to test her.

She'll break eventually.

Disclaimer: Other fried bacon flavoured snacks are available.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
http://youtu.be/_jud_SnKTlY
she's vegan.... she is also FINNNNNNEEEEE
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
well, since im obviously the coolest vegetarian ever, il give you my 2 pennies worth of info. tell her to not be vegan. its impossible. unless you are rich and can afford every vegan supplement. a healthy vegetarian can eat morning star brand vegan food, they have hamburgers corn dogs, chicken nuggets, all yummy and vegetarian. you also get to eat tasty burritos with all kinds of vegetables in them. you have to eat peanut butter sandwiches, extra protein. drink banana protein shakes too just in case, i dont personally, but im 6 3 and weigh 154lbs, lack of muscle hahahaha. uhm....there are awesome vegan restaurants. its not a bad thing, but being vegan is damn hard. no eggs, no dairy, which means no life cereal, which has a lot of nice vitamins. yogurt isnt vegan, it has kosher gelatin in it, so vegans cant eat that, or vegetarians, but im not a picky vegetarian, so il eat fish gelatin if i have to. i could go on for days!
Quote by hriday_hazarika
I don't think you have anything to worry about if she enjoys French fries.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha except in n out burger
Just get her to eat balanced shit. Substitute protein and such.

Clicky for idea.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Quote by theguitarist
srs answer:
Make sure she takes iron & calcium tablets every once in a while, regularly if she has any kind of defincancies, and make her eat legumes regularly (2-3 times a week or more depending on her needs) to replace the protein in her diet.

A fully developed adult doesn't need as much protein as people seem to think.

or you can let her eat lettuce leaves all day until she gets bored & gives up / becomes thin enough that you can fold her up and keep her in your bag.

I'm sure she can do all of that on her own. You don't have to "make" her do anything.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha except in n out burger

Then again, TS's girlfriend is turning vegan, which means that she is into trendy things, so maybe "French fries" will sound too pedestrian for her.

Maybe she'll enjoy some patates frites.

"In N Out" burger sounds nasty. Why do you crazy 'Muricans have to come up with such suggestive names?
dude trust me, in n out is really good. **** damnit shit now im starving..... i love their veggie burgers, even though there isnt a patty, lettuce, grilled onions, secret sauce and fries for only $2.50 is my favourite! but in n out has incredible milkshakes too, made with actual icecream and you can ask for neopolitan, and thats orgasmic. ****
!!!!!!im so hungry.........................
but frozen fries from the grocery store are ok to eat too
Quote by hriday_hazarika

"In N Out" burger sounds nasty. Why do you crazy 'Muricans have to come up with such suggestive names?

In-n-Out, In-n-Out, that's what a burger's all about
cat
I want to visit America to engage in fast food tourism.

They keep showing these real awesome places in the Travel & Living Channel, and my mouth just keeps watering.

the funny thiing is in n out isnt that bad for you. its real food and its cooked in a healthier oil. its still fattening, but not nearly as bad as micky ds.
wendeys isnt as good as in n out. wendeys burgers are kinda ok, they are plain and tasteless kinda. they arent too greasy. they have good fries now and cheap 99 cent "frosties" (milkshakes.) but in n out is quality. its basically a restaurant. they cook the food in front of you and serve it. wendeys has pre made food.
Hate to break it to you but you're going to have to grow a pair here. If you don't want to put up with all of the diet suggestions and shite then bring the hammer down and tell her if she doesn't quit being a pain in your ass she'll be replaced soon enough. *boot* A man's gotta be manly. : )
Wendy's is rubbish. The best burgers come from... the GOURMET BURGER KITCHEN! Granted they are only in the UK and I know of one in Dubai, but still. Hot damn those burgers are tasty.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Page 1 of 2