Page 1 of 2
For the second night in a row now I've gotten absolutely no sleep because it seems my mind is in over-drive and my thoughts have kept me awake even though I feel physically tired and drained. It usually takes me 30 minutes to an hour to fall asleep, this is just an odd occurrence I guess. I feel like I'm going to collapse but remain fully alert mentally.

What about you pit?
It usually takes me about an hour, so not well.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
occasionally 1-5 mins but mostly 1-4 hours it takes. I can't sleep all I do is think but lately I've been busy but keeping to myself a lot so I have time to think about shit during the day and lifes been pretty good lately so I'm not tossing and turning in bed.
yo.

I BELIEVE
It's harder for me to sleep during vacations. I think it's because during the school days I feel that I don't wanna sleep 'cause then the morning feels to come so fast and I have to wake up. I just wanna lay there in bed and enjoy it.

When I'm on a vacation, like now, I feel that I WANT to fall asleep so the next day would come faster. And when I think like that..well of course I can't sleep.

Heh, I hope some of you catch what I'm saying.
Dunno, don't really time it ..... though I hear that Rohypnol works wonders
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
it usually takes me abdweyjbxeeqedcnkjtrewdvjkjyewscz

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
I'd say about 30 to 90 minutes... It really depends on how I feel at the time, both mentally and physically
Can take upto 90 minutes. On really bad nights, half or all night.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
I can never sleep at Uni, doesn't help that I live by a railway line and a bus stop.....

Usually I go for a run before bed, tires me out so I drop straight off, healthy too
Peace Out, Party On!

Amp fund: £200 and counting =0
A long, long, LONG time.
Quote by Highway60Bob
i've always been looking for a good excuse to **** my mom.
Back when I was little it always took me AT LEAST 30 minutes to fall asleep (I remember lying awake for like 1 -2 or sometimes even 3 hours), except for those times when we got home real late after a dinner party and stuff. Dunno if you could call it insomnia, but once I took up the habit of reading in bed things got better. Waking up was like being shot up with adrenaline or something: the instant I opened my eyes I would jump out of bed, run downstairs and turn on the tv to watch some cartoons. Guess I was a classic ADHD case, only back then they called it hyperactive so no Ritalin for me

Then puberty hit, and things gradually started to change. Nowadays I fall asleep almost instantly. Whether I'm tired or not doesn't really seem to matter: within 10 minutes I'm like f*cking Snorlax. I much prefer this sleep pattern, but the downside is that -once I wake up- it takes some effort to get me going (or a cold shower ). After a night out I just lie there for like 20 minutes before I finally get out of bed, and I don't really like that feeling. Makes me feel like a lazy soab. I guess I should start working out again, 'cos I discovered that I've started sleeping WAAAAY longer since I stopped playing football (as in soccer)

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Last edited by shwilly at Jun 15, 2011,
Probably about 5 to 10 minutes. Never had much trouble myself...
My Rig: Gibson SG Menace
Gibson Les Paul Menace (Heavy Modded Project)
PRS Mike Mushok Baritone
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Epiphone Dot Deluxe
Epiphone Nighthawk Custom Reissue
Epiphone Worn '66 Wilshire
Egnater 15W Tweaker, 112 Cab
Quite easy, bout half an hour. I'm not a heavy sleeper though, I usually wake up at about 3 in the morning.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Used to take awhile (not quite as long as some of you are saying, though ), but lately I've been able to do it in 10 minutes max. Feels good man.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
It varies, but it's not about how long I fall asleep. It's about how long I stay asleep before something wakes me up.

I've seen child birth go by more smoothly than my day's sleep (I work nights).
You guys that are kept awake my thinking too much, do you ever find yourself trying to block out all thought but then you end up thinking too much about not thinking? Shit sucks.
5-10 minutes usually. My tv and playstation is in my room so I'm either playing and watching until I get tired. Lie back and before I know it I'm waking up in the morning again.
Quote by Masamune
You guys that are kept awake my thinking too much, do you ever find yourself trying to block out all thought but then you end up thinking too much about not thinking? Shit sucks.

Exactly! And then I'm like oh it's alright I'll just think about nothing now and concentrate on breathing or something but then I'm like thinking about how that's meant to get me to sleep :|
About 5-10 minutes.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
Pretty long usually, although as of late I've been able to get to sleep within half an hour which is awesome.
-------------------------------------------
Gear:

Guitar(s): .Shecter Tempest EXTREMEEEEEE
--------------Maton CW-80

Amplification: Randall RG75 G3
Looong. I fantasize way too much.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
It takes me hours. Although in a couple of days semester will be over, which means I will have a massive weight lifted off my shoulders. In times of low stress, it only takes about an hour for me to sleep, which is pretty good for me.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
I seldom sleep, maybe 20 hours a week, and when I do, it takes a LONG time.
Everybody Dies
Ignorance is NOT just what you DO NOT know but what you WILL NOT know

MY Soundcloud
Tears for toda la alegría que teníamos
Tears for todo el dolor
Las lágrimas de invierno que llevan dentro
Siempre gritar tu nombre
Estas lágrimas de invierno , voy a llorar por ti
Estas lágrimas de invierno , son solamente para usted
Last edited by AllJudasPriest at Jun 15, 2011,
The average person falls asleep in 9 minutes.. you guys are seriously ****ed!

Me, I fall asleep in about 5-15 minutes, and sleep like a ****ing log.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

This is generally how it goes.

>Head hits pillow
>Sleep
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
I can't really sleep without listening to music.

In most cases toward the end of the album I'll be dozing off. Lately though school and friend stress is making me want to die and I can't sleep though, it's taking at least an hour to fall asleep at the moment.
It depends, usually I go to sleep once I'm tired and sleep quite soon, but if I have to get up early the thought of me having to sleep keeps me up. But even then it probably won't take much longer than an hour for me to fall asleep.
...marmalade is my jam.
Page 1 of 2