And? It's a different song, listen to it. I didn't see any rules saying you can't post more than one song in the forum

edit: Wrong link, my bad and fixed My excuse is that it's 5:15 am here
Last edited by Say Ocean at Jun 15, 2011,
Just logged in to say... I am loving everything you do, and keep doing it. As for vocals... I can hear Fall Of Troy/Fear Before-style dirty vocals working very well with it. That kind of frantic fast screaming. PLEASE make this happen.
The below is false.
The above is true.

*world implodes*
I like the recording...
I can hear the FOT vocal style, but for some reason, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus comes to mind as well.
Good stuff!
I really liked it, I personally thought it would sound really good with vocals kind of in the style of Cedric Bixler, it sounds like something they would do but with a newer feel to it.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1451806
Quote by herby190
When I saw that, I thought of musical notes.... my elementary school teachers taught them as "tee-tees" "ta-tas" and a bunch of other nonsense....
Quote by punkman_123
Just logged in to say... I am loving everything you do, and keep doing it. As for vocals... I can hear Fall Of Troy/Fear Before-style dirty vocals working very well with it. That kind of frantic fast screaming. PLEASE make this happen.

Haha we'll see, I dunno if I'm gonna end up throwing vocals like that on it. I must just stay kinda clean and kinda yelly, like ATDI or Bear vs. Shark