First post, first forum. I've been playing guitar for about a year. Dissatisfied with my progress, I found a really good teacher (entirely by accident) and have been progressing more rapidly in the past few months. I pretty much keep to myself and don't really do the friend thing. But I digress...

Recently my coworkers displayed a great lack of interest in me playing guitar. I need to know that my work here is not in vain! Give me a shout out to let me know I'm not alone here and to boost my morale please!
Most people don't give a rat's ass if you play guitar to be honest. Guitar players are a dime a dozen. And you shouldn't be playing guitar just to impress people, you should be playing to enjoy the music you make.
Quote by Dio10101
Most people don't give a rat's ass if you play guitar to be honest. Guitar players are a dime a dozen. And you shouldn't be playing guitar just to impress people, you should be playing to enjoy the music you make.

^^ This
Hot Sale for WOW Gold and powerleveling service.Buy WOW Gold with30%-50% lower price.Wow gold delivered within 15 Mins and 24/7 customer service. Buy cheap World of game4power.Leading wow power level service. cheap WOW GoldBuyCheap WOW Goldfast wow powerleveling from .Welcome to Vip . One of the World'slargestcompanyforWarhammerGold,Warhammeronlinegold.World of Warcraft Gold Instant Delivery is ready for you guys!