Quote by Twist of fate
What are you opinions? Also where's a good place to get a heartagram tattoo?

Inb4 shaft.

NOWHERE
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Wrist tattoos are alright and I agree with metacarpi.

Unless you have a specific, personal reason for getting one
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Jun 15, 2011,
Wrist tattoos on guys?
Are you gay? Do you ever think about boys? If you said yes to that, then i think you're gay enough for a wrist tattoo.

The only exception is if it's part of a full sleeve.
Last edited by vayne92 at Jun 15, 2011,
Quote by vayne92
Wrist tattoos on guys?
Are you gay? Do you ever think about boys? If you said yes to that, then i think you're gay enough for a wrist tattoo.

TS: to avoid responses like this, you'd be best off going to the Body Mod thread, but I still doubt anyone will be enthusiastic about a heartagram tattoo on your wrist.
Quote by MadClownDisease
A heartagram tattoo is NEVER a good idea. ANYWHERE. NO.

Why? Is it either because it's an old/cliche idea or because it makes the wearer look like a poser? Or both?

Quote by vayne92
Wrist tattoos on guys?

I had a gay brother. He was beaten to near death for being gay.
Last edited by Twist of fate at Jun 15, 2011,
Someone's been playing bioshock
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by metacarpi
NOWHERE

/thread

heartagram tattoos are over done, cliche, and stupid. everyone has it. i bet your tattoo artist will do it for you, but will make fun of you after you leave.

a good looking tattoo anywhere (wrist or otherwise) is always dependent on what you want.
my job rules. ROCKWORLDEAST

Quote by GisleAune
She is new to the internet, it seems, because there's nothing between extreme love and furious hate here, sadly.
Wrist tattoos on guys?
Are you Icelandic? Do you ever think about the possible eruption of Eyjafjallajökull? If you said yes to that, then i think you're Icelandic enough for a wrist tattoo.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
The bioshock one is that the guy in the game has chain tattoo's on both his wrists. One of my friends had this done, he did it because of the game...he deserved a kick in the balls.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Quote by Kilobyte
Wrist tattoos on guys?
Are you Icelandic? Do you ever think about the possible eruption of Eyjafjallajökull? If you said yes to that, then i think you're Icelandic enough for a wrist tattoo.

My brother was beaten half to death for being Icelandic...
Seeing the heartagram is associated with HIM (and even if it wasn't, it's still ugly as hell), I'd have to agree with Metacarpi, nowhere. Maybe on your forehead so people can point and laugh.

JK if you like the symbol, tattoo it anywhere you want. I wasn't kidding about the ugly as hell part though, I really rather have a goatse tattoo than a heartagram.
"Of all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these: it might have been."

Quote by guitarplayer$
I was in a band in grade 7 with a could of dudes named "dabo" and tyler. My name's steve so we actually went on stage as S.T.D.
Wrist tats on guys is pretty damn feminine and not to mention it might not help you get any future jobs if you are ever looking. Depends on job though.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
^ +1 about the job part.

Be sensible with tattoos. Get them somewhere that is easily coverable, unless you are, infact a tattoo artist and have them everywhere, in which case, well, there is no problem is there?

Heartagram though, personally, I wouldn't. Ever.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Quote by Twist of fate
Why? Is it either because it's an old/cliche idea or because it makes the wearer look like a poser? Or both?

Kind of both.

In a year or so, you'll probably not be a huge fan of HIM (same applies to any band), and to be honest, loads of ridiculous looking scene-kids have them around my area.

You may as well get "SHEEP" tattooed on your wrist. At least around here anyway.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by Twist of fate
Thanks for responses guise. I PROBABLY won't do it

probably....

Really? Really man?
As a stand alone tattoo it's not great, as part of a sleeve there's no problem. I wouldn't get a Heartogram just because you like HIM though, unless their lyrics or something mean really a lot to you, you'll probably regret it at some point.

Quote by Twist of fate
When I get drunk I don't claim responsibility for what I do to myself.

You sir should never drink again.
You might one day wake up with a heartagram on your wrist.

Just think about that for a second..

a fking heartagram...................
Last edited by vayne92 at Jun 15, 2011,
Quote by Twist of fate
^ I already have a tramp stamp of a bullseye.

I have given up.
There is no hope left for this man. Good luck in your future endeavours discovering the absolute awesomeness of heartagrams.
Quote by Twist of fate
^ I already have a tramp stamp of a bullseye.

At least it's not a Jap's Eye.

/penisreference
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by vayne92
I have given up.
There is no hope left for this man. Good luck in your future endeavours discovering the absolute awesomeness of heartagrams.

You didn't see what I did there?

I got my answer, this thread is now reserved for silly frivolities
Quote by Twist of fate
You didn't see what I did there?

I got my answer, this thread is now reserved for silly frivolities

You know what they say:

"Once a heartagram, always a heartagram"
Next to your gay pride tattoo.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by KirkMetallica
Next to your gay pride tattoo.

Is there anything wrong with being gay?

Granted a heartagram is a, imho, a shitty idea, but let's not lower it to something that is considered, yet shouldn't be, an insult.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Quote by SG_dave
Seeing it said in this thread, I finally have to ask.

What the **** is a poser?

I know the literal meaning of the word, but it gets used so specifically I wanna know what it refers to.

I always thought of posers as people who specifically fit into any category on myscenesucks, but doesn't have any passion for it I dunno really
cat
huh.

I can't tell if you're trolling again.

well done?

O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o