i was laying in bed watching a woody allen film with my earphones in, it was very early morning, i had woken up for class and decided not to go for no real reason (my friend texted me to see where i was in the middle of the movie and it was a very disenchanting perspective change for the scene but i suppose I cant complain that people care about me) i really kind of just want a cigarette but i dont really feel like putting clothes on (my breasts look really large and buxom from this angle and they are fun to toss around here and there and if you flick your nipple it will become erect in seven seconds tops... well, my nipple) but i dont feel like having the cigarette naked because there are workers outside and i dont like being jeered at whilst smoking and i dont like smoking inside because my roommate gets all huffy but wont say anything because she is much too 'nonconfrontational' which just means i'll hear it after she's got some liquor in her, ah yes i just bought her a nice bottle for her birthday this weekend how lovely, sometimes she is funny, anyway smoking inside just makes me feel dirty too when someone clean walks into the room and they giggle a bit at how messy i am and how it smells like tobacco and weed and perfume and coffee and skin and there are books all over the floor and clothes everywhere and shoes and trinkets and god i just have so many cups of water from so many different guests, i dont know why thats so polite, giving water, i mean **** we're just in college we all know where the plastic cups are in the cupboard and where the sink is and there is probably a water filter somewhere, but i suppose i cant complain, it is nice to have an easy excuse for someone to think you are polite, or perhaps smart, or perhaps kind, or perhaps beautiful, or perhaps funny, or perhaps interesting, or a great dancer or a great artist or something else, well not really honestly im tired of the whole thing, not saying i dont appreciate compliments, not implying that i am conceited or vain because (in reality.. oh lol whats that thing anyway?) i may be the only person to know how ****ed i actually am in the head, or perhaps i just like an easy excuse to think i am that ****ed. when i am lonely and looking at people it is nice to hear someone tell me i am beautiful. when i am tired, it is tiring. i dont know what beautiful is and frankly dont care all too much anymore, i suppose i just like when i see it. funny how those things work. ah did i start using periods? thats funny too. mmmm
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Sorry for being a derp, I dident realise it was lyrics, I thought you had gone on a rant or something.
Last edited by Axeman96 at Jun 16, 2011,
derp
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I feel like your work is self sustaining in the way that it doesn't require commentary from anyone, least of all people on a website who have no idea who it is writing. I love how detatched this feelings, a separate vignette in the lieu of an explanation for anything. really disliked "oh lol whats that thing anyway?" but it was also painfully necessary in a way for me.

the part about the polite cups was easily the most gratifying part- such a truism that slid in really nicely, a sentiment of modern manners and mannerisms that are kind of lost on some people. especially in the carnal adolescent age.

now that I've thoroughly contradicted myself, I'll be off now. good piece.
MMmmm i have those days. but usually i dont play with my nipples. i cant stand that.
Gibson SG - Rose
Fender Stratocaster Mexican-Lucy
Morgan Monroe 32-20 Acoustic
Epiphone Blues Custom 30
Peavey Delta Blues 15
Luther Drive
Russian Black Big Muff pi
Nano Muff
1982 NYC Big Muff Pi
Dunlop Crybaby
it for some reason reminded me of a character alaska from the book looking for alaska. i dont really want to critique this piece or rather dont know wat to crit. its fine the way it is.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I write poetry
And it sucks.